• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The 3rd TSC Orange Trophy : New 22.09.09

Started by Orange_o_, September 22, 2009, 04:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange_o_

Thank you, it's not the final version, the texture of bronze will be further changed

For jmyers2043, the pool is 20m in diameter. I reassure you right away, actually for the Grand Palace, I have worked extensively on the statues. The horse was part of my database for two years. As I need it in different position, I create joints in order to properly position.
To the man I spent many hours to get to get this, I still have improvements such as hair. The torso is slightly prominent, must I also amended again. J'aiu used the "displace" to do so. The remaining members are assembled cylinders and EditMesh reworked

The Lion de Belfort should be uploaded soon

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Sciurus

Waow!! Just unbelievable what you do David!! :o :o :o

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Delecto

Magnificent work Orange.
You can really model anything, it's really impressive!  ;)

Earth quake

Badsim

Quote from: Orange_o_ on October 23, 2009, 08:28:34 AM

J'aiu used the "displace" to do so.

And have to say that tu as used it very well !  :D

More seriously , you already know what I think of it ...  &apls

And I do not think that your talent ends up growing . ::)

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

jmyers2043

QuoteThe remaining members are assembled cylinders and EditMesh reworked

That's a good way.  ;)   Good luck with the rest of your statue 
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Quesh

It's crazy that this trophy doesn't work in SC4Devotion when we see the reward of winner!
Super job Orange  &apls

Orange_o_

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Quesh

Not quite tame this horse  ;D
Goog job my friend  &apls

Girafe

Amazing reward  &apls &apls &apls

I would prefer a giraffe but the horses are nice too  ^^

Nice additon for the triumphal way   :thumbsup:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Earth quake

Impressive work Orange. :thumbsup:
The horse is simply wonderfull.

Badsim

Hi David ,

The « Horses » from Marly are pretty spectacular sculptures , the horses looking so alive and impetuous ... a moment difficult to catch ... and your work about them is as spectacular . You shouldn't have told us your secret ... we are now searching for articulations ... and we can find them , what would have been impossible before .  $%Grinno$%

&apls &apls &apls

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

DebussyMan

Amazing work on both BATs. I don't know if I'm more amazed by your sculpting abilites or your water textures  :-[

On a side note... Could I interest you in making the Bassins at Versailles? %confuso

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0