Menu

LEX File Exchange
EA Support Files
SC4 Wikipedia
Network Addon Mod
Dependencies
Chat
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

June 24, 2021, 03:56:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Where can I find this ....? / Re: Looking for Unknown dock and canal lots
« Last post by Tarkus on Today at 03:46:34 PM »
The water is definitely not a canal--it appears to be modded game water that's been tuned to have transparency out to some depth, combined with some sort of MMP water flora.  I actually looked through quite a few of Rayden's posts to see if he ever mentioned which water mod he was using, but wasn't able to come up with anything.

-Alex
With the installer a RMH_Props.dat is coming, which contains 2 car models/props, the speedboat model/prop, the pier, and a ramp for the boat. Those are in the RMH_Props.dat file. According to the readme, Chris Adams created the boat pier.
The "mayor" house itself is coming from the SimGoober Residentials Model Pack vol01. On the scene there are a bunch of MMP work (grass, rocks under the water etc...), but as I can see, the "seawall" is either using Jeronij's Residential Wall textures (maybe BSC Textures vol 03) or (more likely, checking the image further) it's one of NOB's wall texture. On the MAS71 Wall Pack 2 - Addon textures sample image it appears to be NOB03 - Stone texture. I believe it's a custom wall lot for that purpose, which was not released. I'm not 100% sure, if the water is game water or some kind of ploppable transparent water MMP, I'm not an advanced user of different MMP sets.

I hope it answeres your question.

- Tyberius
Where can I find this ....? / Looking for Unknown dock and canal lots
« Last post by Wiimeiser on Today at 05:19:21 AM »
So I downloaded this and I'm wondering about the other stuff in the screenshot. That doesn't look like part of the lot in question, and I don't remember seeing it anywhere. Is it some river set I've never seen before? I'm wondering what it is and where I can get it...
SimCity 4 General Discussion / Re: Tropical Storm squalls over City
« Last post by HurricaneMod10 on Yesterday at 07:55:53 PM »
Tropical Cyclone's Dense Cirrus Overcast Preview SC4!

The dense overcast mass of clouds covering the most tightly curved cloud bands. It is surrounded by the eyewall, where the most severe weather of a cyclone occurs.  :bnn: :bnn: :bnn: &apls &apls &apls &apls
« Last post by HurricaneMod10 on Yesterday at 06:02:07 PM »
Tropical Cyclone's Storm Motion SC4!

There appears to be no other explanation of why tropical cyclones do not move towards the onshore, inland or over water. Tropical cyclones do not always move in any directions and travel.

A cyclone will dissipate once it moves over land or over cooler water. Anyone needs to help me with Effect Dir that should be able to move towards the storm motion just like a tornado in SC4. &hlp &hlp &hlp %confuso
Independent BAT (Building Architect Tool) Projects / Re: Art128's BATs
« Last post by art128 on Yesterday at 10:46:28 AM »
Started working on the second station building for Tampere..... Which isn't from Tampere at all.  $%Grinno$%
As usual inspired by a real building with heavy artistic liberties.

Should I release it as a separate upload or with Tampere Station?

« Last post by HurricaneMod10 on June 22, 2021, 07:44:58 PM »
Tropical Cyclone Preview Fix SC4!

The central dense overcast is the shield of cirrus clouds produced by the eyewall thunderstorms. These high cirrus clouds may be the first signs of an approaching tropical cyclone.

Results from the thunderstorms in the eyewall of a tropical cyclone and the spiral rainbands could develop this cirrus cloud shield into tropical depressions, tropical storms, hurricanes, cyclones or typhoons in the next couple of few weeks.

Keep up the great work with an upcoming tropical cyclone season in SC4.  &apls &apls &apls :bnn: :bnn: :bnn:
« Last post by HurricaneMod10 on June 22, 2021, 07:42:52 PM »
It looks pretty good!  &apls

Thank you!
Hi again everyone-

After a couple hours of wrangling the whole password reset process, it appears I've fixed it all up now. 

If you've recently tried to do a password reset and had the issues with the link not showing up, or getting a blank page/error after trying to follow or copy-paste the link, I'd recommend trying to reset it again. 

Again, if you do still run into issues, a DM on our Discord, or a post or PM here on the forums are going to be the best ways to get things taken care of--usually within 48 hours at the most.  The webmaster email option is not reliable, and not recommended.

Thank you all for your patience! :thumbsup:

-Alex
LEX File Exchange Discussion / Re: POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX
« Last post by Tarkus on June 22, 2021, 05:33:29 PM »
Just a heads up . . . I've just been investigating the password reset issues, and have confirmed the feature is, at present, completely broken.

I am presently attempting to fix it (without much luck, so far), though in the meanwhile, if anyone is really in need of a reset, either drop me a DM on our Discord server, or a PM here on the forums, with your LEX username and the email address you used to register on the LEX.

You can also post here on the forums, providing your LEX username, though I don't recommend posting your email address here, not only for your privacy, but also so your email doesn't get picked up by the various spambots lurking about the internet.

I'll note that the registration/activation process is functioning properly, however.

-Alex
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10