• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

-=TRISTANIA=- (Update 4.1 - Historic Village Park Brochure)

Started by guurgkud, April 17, 2007, 08:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 3!

that's a fantastic park and great work, update!

Pikatchoum

Very nice city /diary . The pics are very colorfull. I espcially like your bridges with the gates (nice idea  :) ) The history is also really interesting.

:thumbsup:

guurgkud

]http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7083.0]

Come discover its mysteries...
Tristania // Revisited

kwakelaar

This last image is really quite blurred on my screen, don't know if it is only me ()what()

sebes

noted on my calender :  &hlp 11th of June at the PA-Center in Coral Gables!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

thundercrack83

Wow! I love that brochure! Very well-made and a very creative idea! Great job!

bat

nova vesfalo

It's really nice, I've seen all of your update and I have to say I like what you've done ! Great Job !

Copperalis

The Historic Village Park is excellent. I especially like the mixture of straight and diagonal roads (and buildings), also the subtle placement of canals and pedestrian bridges, and the mixture of trees and other flora. I agree with Pikatchoum about the use of historic gates - they certainly define the historic area. The ruined wall with the gate in the earlier update also shows a good interaction between the old and the new.

jeronij

Some exceptional pictures indeed  :thumbsup:
Lots of details, and great use of the diagonals  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

socomseal45

I love the pics. This is a great cj  &apls  Keep up the good work
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into 
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

kwakelaar

Ah, now I can see it clearly, it is a very well made leaflet and like Sebes 11th of june Coral Gables noted in my agenda.

Yoder7652

very nice! I really like the brochure you made for such an interesting shopping area. The pics on the previous page are really top notch...I think I'll have to plan a shopping trip  ;D

Strechnitz

Hi Guurgkud.

Isabel Allende is also a very good choice. she popped into my mind when I wrote the Marques reply. You display a fine taste in literature so far. :)

I realy love these updates.  4.0 is a real seducer. It shows a great use of buildings. you have created that tropical atmosphere in a very convincing way. and 4.1 is a great addition. very original &apls.

And I agree with previous comments. If those spoiled Stroponian princesses get hold of that brochure the Stroponian taxpayers will probably have to cough up a sweet dime to pay for their shopping spree :D

I'll be there the 11th of june as well. good taste! speaking of taste. I like the shops you have selected a lot! where is my credit card? :thumbsup:

Strech.

ejc

1st of all; nice looking MD.. it's got a historic touch, I like it!

But, also have a question ->

Where did you find these houses (below the sign that says "balfour.."

could you send me a personal message with the directions to a download if possible>?

thanx in advance

E

Owen Luby

Wow! Gurggkud! I love it!
It's so... in your face!

I would also like to know where you got those houses... and that little street tunnel in the above pic...

Great work! &apls &apls
I want SC4 back!!

Emperor Stormont

I've loved the past few updates, really great work and await more from Tristania... :-\

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

guurgkud

I'm still alive...  just on a small Hiatus.

---more coming soon :)()meeting()
]http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7083.0]

Come discover its mysteries...
Tristania // Revisited

thundercrack83

Quote from: guurgkud on August 02, 2007, 06:08:59 PM
I'm still alive...  just on a small Hiatus.

---more coming soon :)()meeting()

Fantastic news, my friend! I'll be looking forward to it!

Strechnitz

Oh Hello Guurgkud,

Good to see Tristania is alive and kicking.

I look forward to the future updates. lets see how this lovely island will develop itself.

take care

Strechnitz.