• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Kelis | Kelis B.A.T Design |

Started by kelis, April 15, 2010, 03:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsh

That statue of liberty is amazing. It must of taken a crapload of modeling to do. Its not just a geometric shape. I admire you for doing such a great job on it!   &apls

,marsh :thumbsup:

kelis

Hello  ;Dç

First, thanks for the comments my friends !

Ok, this is my new proyect - Konzerthaus Berlin in Gendarmenmarkt.

Progress in 3dsmax !

I hope you like  ;)
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Sciurus

Mein Gott, viele Arbeit du hast! $%Grinno$%
Good luck, because it's a hard BAT to build, but it's a good beginning.

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

FrankU

Ah, beautiful!
Will you mod this as an Opera or museum? There are already too many Libraries by Debussyman.

art128

Great work so far my friend ! But as Frank said, will it be opera or museum ? Myself I think that opera reward should be fine for this building.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

Hi

Sciurus Thanks, and yes its a Hard BAT !

FrankU Definitely an Opera, in real life is a Opera, thanks my friends !

art128 Thanks Art ! Sera una Opera  ;D

More progress

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Gilikov1994

Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

art128

Dude, this BAT is babuloziwad ! (Word from Une_Ame..  ;D:thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kbieniu7

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

seven_sins

Kelis your work is amazing.... Is there any chance to get your fabulous buildings of Berlin?

io_bg

Very nice work, although the roof texture looks a bit too dirty for my taste ::)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Girafe

Good work  :thumbsup:

I just noticed blurredness on the roof and windows are a little bit strange, it seems they jut out of the building (don't know if it's the case) but often windows are like recess.

Anyway statues are very nice  &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

FrankU

Are you sure the columns at the entrance are standing in the stairs? I don't think Schinkel designed the building that way.... Maybe the contractor didn't read the drawings carefully enough?

Sam Johnson

I think the windows look a bit too flat. It seems like they were only painted an a flat wall. And In my view the mapping of the patina copper roof textures looks a bit strange, especially along the ends on the right and on the left.
But anyway a nice BAT  :thumbsup:

namspopof

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

adroman

That is quite an amazing BAT, Kelis.
I think it's turned out quite well, I'm just commenting to say you captured the lines in her clothing very well, it looks very true-to-life, however as Debussy mentioned above, it'd be better with a more rounded look.  :thumbsup:

It'd be interesting to see your BAT in a MD at some point, I'm sure many New York recreationists are excited for it!  ::)

Adrian.
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

kelis

Hello my friends :) !

I need your help, I'm working on a River/Canal inspired by the river in Berlin, but I have some problems...

1 - I need water textures.

2 - I need explain me how to create real reflections.

3 - I create some props 1X1, but in the game this props don't fit !

As I can create these canals ? Help me please.

Thanks  :)
.                                                                                                                      

vester

Callegrax upload a model for his reworked version of the SG canals.
There is a material file included. Maybe have a look at how a pro does it !

Aaron Graham

Looks great, the details are beeautiful. keep it up. &apls
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy