• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Seasonal Modular Pedestrian Streets ( I need help for real PED TE )

Started by JeffCoyote, November 06, 2010, 08:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffCoyote

hello ,

I have created Seasonal Modular Pedestrian Streets to create your own modular paved pedestrian streets - no cars , as large as you want .

But my problem is to have a real pedestrian transit enable as PED NAM parts ( in roads menu )

Nearly all is ok , The shops will work perfectly fine , but if you want to see the transportation arrows ( residents to their working place ) , you will have to place street on the left or right side , or the back side of the shops . If not , you will read " workers ( none ) " when you make a request with the bottom "?" point.
( And especially for the subway functional plaza . If I can find a solution to this issue , I will update this pack )

Please , can someone help me to create lots with real pedestrian transit Enable ??

here is the Provisional link to download the Seasonal Modular Pedestrian Streets - No cars.zip :
http://www.2shared.com/file/ZuZa6cqU/Seasonal_Modular_Pedestrian_St.html

[ sorry for my bad english , I' m french ...]

JeffCoyote

Here the method I use , but I certainly mised something :

I Take my lot "pedestrian street" created with Lot Editor and open it with SC4 Tool

click the option Transit

I Add transit ticking perpendicular to the path of my lot, West and East in my case:

then in the tab "Transit Switch", I remove all options that are transit other than "pedestrian" by clicking on the red icon:

so that there is, it will change the transport capacity, by clicking on the pencil icon above:
(Say 5.000, to facilitate the passage of pedestrians)

then I save my lot.

Andreas

NAM pedmalls are not transit enabled lots, but network items. They can't be created like lots, but have to be added to the NAM Controller. However, it is possible to use the layout as Type 21 Exemplar files. In any case, this is something the NAM Team would have to incorporate into a future NAM release.
Andreas

JeffCoyote

Many thanks for your answer but ....

ouchhh  ! I have read some explains from this forum NAM How-Tos and Tutorials ... and then I had a headache  ??? &mmm 

It is too much for me ! then I will let " workers ( none ) " when I make a request with the bottom "?" point.

Or the simpliest solution for me is to make a SAM Street  arround the backsides of the Co/Cs tiles with my Ped streets in the middle like this : At least , for eyecandy , it looks like a pesdestrian commercial neighborhood and every things work fine