• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tropical Storm squalls over City

Started by HurricaneMod10, February 14, 2021, 08:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HurricaneMod10

HurricaneMod10

HurricaneMod10

A large mother ship cloud formation hovers over the city with an upcoming SC4 Tropical Weather. Supercell thunderstorms could producing large to giant hail, extreme torrential rainfall, severe straight line winds and even tornadoes will bring to life.

Barroco Hispano

I wonder how it will look in game :P
Barroco Hispano

AsimPika3172

Wow....  :o Supercell!!!!  :laugh: So very dangerous...  ()stsfd()
I loves Sim City forever!

HurricaneMod10

This is very annoying UFO Mothership Supercell Storm. &hlp

&hlp

HurricaneMod10

A new supercell thunderstorm is characterized by a sustained and powerful rotating updraft rising air.

A supercell is potentially the most dangerous convective storm, often producing high winds, large hail, and EF0-EF5 tornadoes with destructive winds. A supercell is a highly organized thunderstorm with some components that set it apart from starting as parts of a large and dark thunderstorms.

HurricaneMod10

New EF4 Tornado Preview SC4

A new EF4 tornado can cause devastating damage, and is capable of levelling, pushed off foundations or overturned. Destruction of houses, vehicles blown away and large debris flies into the air.

Boats and vehicles were carried long distances through the air with devavastion EF4 tornadoes. Many structures were completely swept away and cars thrown for miles.

Violent tornadoes of this strength can lead to significant damage and can demolish homes and vehicles blown away in many EF4 tornadoes.

Violent EF4 tornadoes have wind speeds of 166 to 200 miles per hour, less, is about 250ft.

HurricaneMod10

Supercell Thunderstorm

They generally produce the most severe weather, such as hail golf-ball sized or larger, extreme torrential rainfall, violent straight-line winds, frequent and damaging lightning with possibly EF0-EF5 tornadoes. &apls :bnn:

HurricaneMod10

EF0 Tornado
Wind Speed: 60-85mph
Damage: Light

Though well-built structures are typically unscathed by EF0 tornadoes, falling trees and tree branches can cause minor damage. While permanent buildings generally suffer only minor damage, unprotected mobile homes or trailers may sustain moderate to serious damage. You might see tree branches broken, power lines down or maybe minor roof damage to houses. :bnn: &apls

AsimPika3172

Can you make this one?

Is waterspout and will showed on water.

HurricaneMod10

Quote from: AsimPika3172 on March 30, 2021, 09:10:17 PM
Can you make this one?

Is waterspout and will showed on water.

Hi, AsimPika3172.

I can try my best and make a waterspout for a EF0 tornado in SC4.

AsimPika3172

Thank you!  :thumbsup: I will waiting!  &apls :bnn:

HurricaneMod10

Quote from: AsimPika3172 on April 01, 2021, 07:02:19 PM
Thank you!  :thumbsup: I will waiting!  &apls :bnn:

Sorry for the delayed with problems in waterspouts does not work in SC4.

For examples, with effect dir in tornado.
jenx_tornado
jx_waterspoutfx_slave
jx_tornadic_waterspout
jx_tornado_over_water
jenx_funnelclouds
jx_funnelcloudfx_slave
jenx_waterspout
jx_waterspoutfx_water
end

&hlp ()sad() %confuso

HurricaneMod10

I don't know what is it. I can try to make a waterspout for an EF0 tornado in SC4 but it won't work.

HurricaneMod10

BREAKING: Tropical Cyclones are coming to strike their way with one of the best hurricanes and tropical storms in SC4.

Looking forward to be an exciting with the upcoming tropical cyclones as soon as possible.

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

HurricaneMod10

New Duststorm Preview on SC4

A dust storm is a wall of dust and debris that is blown into an area by strong winds from thunderstorms on SC4. :bnn: &apls

HurricaneMod10

Tropical Cyclone Preview on SC4

Rainbands from tropical cyclones contain showers and thunderstorms that together with the eyewall and the eye constitute a hurricane or tropical storm. The extent of rainbands around a tropical cyclone can help determine the cyclone's intensity from tropical storms, Category 1 to Category 5 hurricanes.  :bnn: :laugh: :P ;D &apls

Bands of heavy convective showers that spiral inward toward the storm's center in association with spiral rainbands from decalying tropical storms, hurricanes and even major hurricanes are wide slow-moving and narrow fast-moving rainbands in the eye of the storms. :bnn:  :popcorn: :laugh: &apls &apls

HurricaneMod10

Tropical Cyclone Eyewall Preview SC4

The eyewall consists of a ring of tall thunderstorms that produce heavy rains and usually the strongest winds. The eye is surrounded by the eyewall, the zone where surface winds reach their highest speed and where the strongest thunderstorm activity occurs.  :bnn: :popcorn: &apls