• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC Texture Index

Started by geoffhaw, August 20, 2007, 02:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BartonThinks

I would also like to request a texture ID range.

BartonThinks

Hi there,

Sorry to bump this topic, but I'm pulling together some texture packs for a future release, and I'd like to make sure I don't accidentally create a bunch of extra work for myself by lotting with the wrong texture IDs.

Would it be alright for me to claim F9200000-F923FFFF? As far as I can tell, that's the next available range.

pgxpgx

Hello,
May be it's not the right place to ask for it, but I would need a family props ID range. Hope I will get an answer anyway. Best regards. Pascal

mgb204

Quote from: BartonThinks on September 26, 2020, 11:57:30 PM
Would it be alright for me to claim F9200000-F923FFFF? As far as I can tell, that's the next available range.

It's best to wait to have this confirmed, while unlikely, I can't categorically state that this range is available, in such circumstances you'd have to re-ID any textures later if you went ahead unofficially.

Not sure what the hold up is here, but for now if you can make do with them, I'll give you some unused IDs from my range to tide you over, I've more than I could ever possibly need anyhow. Just let me know if this works for you.

Tarkus

I've located the spreadsheet and have updated it to include some of the ones from last year that had not been included.  It does indeed appear that F9200000-F923FFFF can be your range, BartonThinks.  It also appears we'll be able to continue this block pattern until we reach the end of "F9", as "FA" in its entirety is already assigned.

Also, to Tibi's question from earlier: it looks like that last range used by Fordoniak/adrian10/adik151 is a conflict with a seemingly random range that was in use by SimMars: FC782DA0-FC783188.  The other two ranges in "FC" are not listed in the spreadsheet, nor are any ranges assigned to Fordoniak/adrian10/adik151.

And thingfishs, if you're around, it appears you were assigned a range back in November 2009: F6180000-F61FFFFF.

-Alex

Kloudkicker

@Tarkus
Hi,
I would like to request a texture ID range, please and thank you.

Kloudkicker

Kloudkicker

Mli

Hi, could I get a texture ID range?
Thank you very much.

ncamferdam

Hi @Tarkus,

Would it be possible for me to get a texture ID range?

Much appreciated.

ncamferdam

Awesome, thank you very much  :thumbsup:

Barroco Hispano

Hi, could I get a texture ID range?  :thumbsup:
Barroco Hispano

Tarkus

Quote from: alejogc13 on August 28, 2021, 06:33:20 AM

It looks like you already have one: F8F80000-F8FBFFFF.  It was assigned to you back in October 2018.

-Alex

Barroco Hispano

Quote from: Tarkus on August 28, 2021, 01:03:46 PM
Quote from: alejogc13 on August 28, 2021, 06:33:20 AM

It looks like you already have one: F8F80000-F8FBFFFF.  It was assigned to you back in October 2018.

-Alex

I am sorry, I mistook. I thought that I should request an ID for my MMP's and another for my base textures.
Barroco Hispano

Tarkus

I can get you an MMP range, if you'd like.  The thread for those is over here.

-Alex

Barroco Hispano

Quote from: Tarkus on September 01, 2021, 04:31:36 PM
I can get you an MMP range, if you'd like.  The thread for those is over here.

-Alex

Currently I have used 500 instances of my Base Texture ID Range for my mmp's  &cry2

Yes, I would appreciate it if you could assign me a Range ID for my mmp's (I wish it started with AGC### or BH####  :D).
Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

JahnSpd

Is it still possible to get a texture range? Would be much appreciated... Thanks.