• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC Texture Index

Started by geoffhaw, August 20, 2007, 02:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agathorn

Hello Geoffhaw,

Is it possible that you can give me a range also?

I will try to make a few things meself before i start uploading.

Greetings,

Coen

travismking

I too would like a range, mostly for personal stuff but some might be released should I think its good enough :)

geoffhaw

@ Agathorn, your range is 0xF6D00000 to 0xF6D3FFFF

@ travismking your range is 0xF6D40000 to 0xF6D7FFFF

travismking

Xyloxadoria

I would like to get a texture range for a lot that i am planning

geoffhaw

@ Xyloxadoria, your range is 0xF6D80000 to 0xF6DBFFFF

Xyloxadoria

neomx

Hi, could I have a texture range??

Thanks

geoffhaw

@ neomx, your range is 0xF6DC0000 to 0xF6DFFFFF

AKPSV

I would like to get a texture range, please.

Thank you

geoffhaw

@ AKPSV, your range is 0xF6E00000 to 0xF6E3FFFF

Husinho

Hi there,
I think I have texture range of 0XFC782DA0 - 0xFC783188, but I found some textures of my range that were not done by myself. Could you pls. check and if nessecary could you give me a new range pls? I am doing some textures for one of my projects and I will need a clear range.
thanks a lot in advance
cheers
Husinho

geoffhaw

Sorry for the slowness in my reply - RLS has had me busy for the last few days...

The range you quoted is allocated to the SimMars team.  I haven't got anything allocated to you under the Husinho name.  Also, all ranges would end in 0xXXXXFFFF, so I'm a little confused where this range came from. 

Anyway, you are welcome to have the next range which is 0xF6E40000 to 0xF6E7FFFF

zzsteven

Is there a published listing of who has what texture ranges? Been playing around with PIMX and am trying to load only the texture packs I was using in Maxis Lot Editor (was working with a full plugins folder).

Specifically:
Base: 0x1da44ab0 and 0x1da444c5
Overlay: 0x1da447b0

Didn't see them with only Maxis textures installed and have been plugging in BSC Mega Texture packs. After pack 3 and no joy decided to ask.

Thanks in advance
zz
EDIT: Found 0x1da44ab0 and 0x1da447b0, PEG MTP Super Texture pack. What a time consuming process LOL
Edit 2: Nevermind, they're all Peg's. Thanks anyways

Lowkee33

This is the beta version of Ilives reader - Link

Where the LEX version can filter by type of file, this new one can also filter by Instance. 

Datpack every plugin you have and filter by your range.

raynerlim36

Hi :), can I get a texture range please? Thanks in advance.
Rayner

geoffhaw

@ raynerlim36, your range is 0xF6F40000 to 0xF6F7FFFF

@ zzsteven, we used to publish the index way back when, but we found that people were then spotting the gaps, then assuming they were free and allocating ranges to themselves.  Precisely what we are trying to avoid! 

If anybody is trying to find out where/who a particular texture has come from, by all means post the IID in this thread and I will try to help.  I think I know most of what's going on, and the Peg ones you mentioned would have been an easy win! 

zzsteven

Thanks for the explanation geoffhaw. Sorry I didn't present a better challenge with Peg's textures.  ;D

zz

Nijomi

Hi can I request a texture range Please.

Thank you.

geoffhaw

@ Nijomi, your range is 0xF6F80000 to 0xF6FBFFFF