• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supremec

So sad for your accident  :(
But your pics are just wonderfull  &apls  &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Girafe

At first I hope you are fine and will recover fastly your foot. You did one time more the guinea fowl  ::)

What a club we have !!

Secondly "joyeux anniversaire"  ?=mad)=

These pics are amazing as always :)

ps: will put the cattails in the dropbox surely tonight  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

dedgren

Best birthday wishes from Alaska, Cédric!  Here's to a speedy recovery, and many years ahead of your sublime SC4 work.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

art128

First of all, I'm sorry to hear about your accident, I hope the things will get in a good way now. Have a fast and full recovery! ;) Secondly, have a great birthday despite of what happened.

About the topic, these scenery are looking wonderful, Cédric. I really like all the modding and lotting effort you put in each update/scenery. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Jmouse

Cédric, you're going to have to quit kicking *** and start just taking names! I know what you're going through, though. My daughter's foot and ankle were crushed in an auto accident about 1 1/2 years ago, and doctors kept finding more broken bones, reaching a grand total of eight. OUCH!

Looking at this latest group of in-game photos would cure what ails anyone, though. I love the rustic buildings and I've been creating some of my own in the B.A.T. I never cease to be enthralled by your approach to ground covering because it looks so natural. Sprinkling the brown sand around where the cars are parked is one of many small details which make the scenes a feast for the eyes. I've been working with ground coverings myself but have yet to be satisfied with the result.

By the way, Happy Birthday! Put your feet up and enjoy yourself.  ;)

Best wishes for a speedy recovery...
-Joan

Framly

Best birthday wishes from Rondnoir!

Lovely Update!

get well soon my friend :)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

carlfatal

Hi Cédric,
first i wish You being well soon and also best wishes for birthday. As always Youre pics are inspiring and pure artistic. I love Your work...
But for now i will look, there´s nothing more to say.
Greets, Carl

rooker1

I wish for a speedy recovery and I hope the foot heals well.
Happy Birthday, I hope your day was as well as could be.
Last but not the least.....another awesome set of pictures!! &apls

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

noahclem

Happy birthday! Sorry to hear about your foot, sounds like a real bad deal. Stunning work on the last update!  &apls &apls

Yan077

I'm sorry for your accident Cedric, not a funny birthday for sure,  &mmm but I wish you a prompt recovery  ;)

Regarding Antigone, you're in great shape my dear guinea fowl  :o
Thank you for these new pictures, they're just outstanding, all is so natural and perfectly done...  the old farm along the river is probably one of the best rural scene I have ever seen ! You give fresh me ideas for Corsica, thank you so much !   &apls &apls &apls

Take care
Yann  :thumbsup:

Battlecat

Very sorry to hear about your injury!  I hope you recover quickly!

Your SC4 work as always speaks for itself, beautiful as always. 

Badsim

Thanks a lot for the birthday and recovery wishes ... much apreciated my friends  :) , even if the first point is already forgotten , and I've got no interesting news about the second one . I'm waiting for the 22 of August to get another X-ray and diagnostic . At least did I stop to use drugs to calm down the pain ...  :satisfied:

I didn't play that much with SC4 , too worried about my foot , without speaking about how  each single movement for every activities  has become very complicated ... and tiresome  %bur2$. No need to urge , like David said , we have many years ahead !  :P  Well , I've just adapted Orange_o_'s stone bridge for my own use ( reduced to half its original size ) . Due to the fact that the bridge has an height and is plopped on a flat piece of ground , it wasn't easy to be good at any angle with all MMPs used around it . But , finally ...

The horse riders are from Pegasus , not HD like it can be easyly seen ...  ::) if you know better props for of horse riders ( not dressed like cowboys , please ...  $%Grinno$%) , just let me know !  :thumbsup:

Now plopping my seasonal version of Porkissimo's dead leaves everywhere for an autumnal set  ,  I'm searching for the next good idea ... I've got already several ones in mind , well , we'll see . $%#Ninj2

I let you there with my bad seeds in the wind ( new avatar ...  ;D) .

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

skyscraper

sky's Sim City Venus - Project (Start: 2013)

Only on Sim City (2013)

Current Progress: Planning

Girafe

My guinea fowl   ?=mad)=

Nice to see you here , it's not the case of our guinea fowls  &mmm

"strange and stupid animal, never come when we wait for it but comes when not expected".

Fabulous shots you show us  :satisfied:

I have few comments. I am relly impressed by the way you managed the different rocks MMP.
Few details which make the different as always :)

Considering color shades Genêts and Cattails are out what a pity (too dark, it's for this reason I will ever say dessaturate ^^)
I put my cattails in the dropbox (in Girafe subfolder don't know if it's the correct one^^), I have never seen something so messy but it's the way of life of the guinea fowls.
Finally I am not convinced by the autumn color too bright so it's on stand by but you can use them :)

Do you know where I can find the last car's pack with size adjustments? ()what()

Moreover I will try to render the old pines package on max for a better result, I think some people could enjoy them as the new ones are too dark and don't fit so well with other flora.

Hope to see you soon on your 2 ;) legs

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

Quote from: Badsim on August 18, 2011, 09:12:41 AM
( not dressed like cowboys , please ...  $%Grinno$%)

Why not ? could be funny to see a far west version of Antigone! :D Anyway excellent work once again Cédric! ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

bat

It's so beautiful! Excellent views again!!!

Badsim

Today , boring day for me , I've had the curiosity to experiment something ... something I would name « The Time Machine » .

As I make regular backups , it was quite easy . As mentioned here many times , I'm not able to BAT but , thanks to Ilive & Cogeo , I'm able to create my own custom content . These are two pictures from the latest AntigOne's updates ... Well , let us start up the Time Machine and come back a few months ago , these are the same two pictures without my work , just what you can do with the original stuff from our friends Jeroni , Pegasus , Chrisadams , Heblem , Sorchin and Orange_o_ ;

Quite interesting , isn't it ?  ;D

And now , let us come back to 2003 without any plugins :

A small fountain prop ... Oh my ...  &dance thanks to E.A. Games !  :D

This is what we have done since , what we have done all , as a community . And the story is under writing , every day , surely closer to the begining than to the end . At my turn to applaud this great community ...

&apls &apls &apls

Cédric.

Edit :  ::)

Time to tease you with something new : Champclause under construction ...

Thanks to the SFBT ( Voltaic notably ) and TSC teams , I think I've got today enough good material to concretise an old project : the creation of an old small french village (let say from medium-altitude  ) . So welcome to Champclause , au bout du monde ( at the end of the world ) , like people use to say ...

A single view , as everything is currently under planning , landscaping & LotEditing at the same time ... with some serious limitations due to the SAM curve , so the layout could change if the resizing-with-new-props technique is here too much destructive  ( .... previous plopped items with MMPs on all existing Lots of the city tile are systematically deleted during the « Save » et settings switchings process ... quite annoying  ;D ) . 

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Yan077

It's a pity, such wonderful pictures but your fans don't have enough time to reply...    :'(

I love how you manage the namspopof abbaye from the TSC team (I hoped be the first to use that so beautiful abbaye, you overtake me :D),
Champclause seems very promising, these semi-desert landscapes are so realistic that I can feel the fresh and clean air coming from the french medium mountain , like The "Cevennes" or the "Plateau du Larzac" in France.

This is so beautiful, I like so much how Antigone is evolving, for peace and quiet... Sometimes I think you're not only a guinea fowl but also a pure genius   :)

QuoteA small fountain prop ... Oh my ...  &dance thanks to E.A. Games !  :D

This is what we have done since , what we have done all , as a community . And the story is under writing , every day , surely closer to the begining than to the end . At my turn to applaud this great community ...

Yep, our dream of Sim City 5 is in your hands ...

Yann  :thumbsup:

Sciurus

That's just unbelievable! &apls &apls
I would make the same thing but... no talent enough! :D You're a master like Yann, and maybe more!

I saw that you plopped a calvary. I made some ones, if you're interesting? ;D They're in SD, but I can always export them in HD ;)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

bat

Welcome to page 92!

Again awesome views! :thumbsup: And looking forward to more of Champclause... ;)