• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankU

... ... ... ... ... ... ...

benedict

Congratulations - your MD is number one on BTT this week.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

Yan077

Fabulous, magic... I can't see SC4 pictures, only true masterpieces, you're a genious !  :o

supremec

It's always fabulous here!!!  &apls  &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Dantes

I see outside. Outside the window, it's snowing. When I see your pictures I will be very warm and I think of Spagetthi, seafood and smell of thyme!

Badsim

Hi my friends ,

Firstly , I'm bringing that picture presented to the SC4 pictures competition back here :

Since that picture lost the second round , I have to say that I felt rather demotivated ... Behind the scene there's a team that Antoine , Ben and I are trying to keep alive ... That said , that's my fault while I'm surely misinterpreting that competition and so I'll stop to participate to this thread . As simple as that , and not a big affair .

Testing NAM 31 ( despite all described bugs this is really a great release ) , I've seen back Garabit Viaduct from jeroni and I felt the needing to compare it to the real thing :

Voilà . That's all I've been able to do and , unfortunately , this is the last update before September : like each year , from April to September , my real job don't let me enough free time for SC4 ( those following AntigOne for years already know that ) . That's gonna be long ... Take care .  ;)

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

gn_leugim

I think I have seen some real life pictures in there, but not sure which ones are they  ()what()

Aaron Graham

Wow!!! The picture look wonderful and I want that bridge. :)
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Gugu3

Swordmaster

Have a great summer, Cédric. These scenes were certainly splendid enough to bridge the gap between now and September.

Cheers
Willy

RickD

Is it that time of year again?  &mmm Well, good luck with your job. I will be looking through your journal several times while waiting for your return.  ;)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Tandini

Cédric,
I'm sorry to read, that your last SC4D picture competition entry losing against my entry left you rather demotivated  &ops  &mmm

Since I know about it, your AntigOne's Project is one of the most inspiring MD's to me! I learned a lot from your creations, your compositions and your using of MMPs.
I also want to thank you for sharing your knowledge concerning LOT-editing! In this regard I'm a mere beginner - until short, I even didn't want to touch it... But there are some ideas I would like to 'realize'... ;)

And - bold Garabit Viaduct scenery ! Lovely vineyard and olive scenes!   &apls

Take care
Andreas
  Come along on a Journey through Finland

noahclem

That's some phenomenal work recreating the Garabit viaduct--really stunning  &apls &apls  I love the hang gliding area as well as all the other details (I used to do a bit of hang gliding). Have a great summer and I'll be looking forward to your return Cédric  :thumbsup:

vortext

Beautiful area, wonderful recreation!  &apls &apls

Hope you have a good summer, we'll be counting down the days to september!  $%Grinno$%  ;)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Framly

What a beautiful scenery &apls

Wish you a great summer, we'll see us in September :)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Kergelen

Nice recreation. Great use of the rock terrain mod near the water accurately recreating the original place. &apls

Quote from: Badsim on March 25, 2013, 04:28:44 AM
Since that picture lost the second round , I have to say that I felt rather demotivated ... Behind the scene there's a team that Antoine , Ben and I are trying to keep alive ... That said , that's my fault while I'm surely misinterpreting that competition and so I'll stop to participate to this thread . As simple as that , and not a big affair .
Well, I don't think you misinterpreted the Picture Competition. Just that everyone interpreted in his own way, and everyone has his own taste and preferences. As simple as that ;D. Sure the competition will be easiest without you :(

Waiting for your return in September :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

feyss

Beautiful and realistic pictures. Amazing.  :thumbsup:

Badsim

Hi my friends ,

I'm not really back yet , but I've started to « play » SC4 again ... Mediterranean inspirations , for the time being , testing Girafe's « Feather grass » ( original sizes on picture 1 and finally resized to 0.8 on pictures 3 & 4 ) . Peach trees lines are made with a MMPseasonal of reduced cherry trees from the japanese Neko Props pack . The real picture shows the landscape from where I'm living , at spring .

I don't know what's coming next ; as member of VIP Team , I've got in my hands the complete crazy collection of BATs from Vincent (Vnaoned) , rather north of France related while I would like to dig a little deeper mediterranean theme . A true dilemma ...

:-\

Suspense . ()flamdev()

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

rooker1

Great pics as always!
I hope you had a great year and it is good to have you sort of back.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Kergelen

:party:

What a pleasure to see pictures from you. I was waiting your pieces of art and wondering if you come back this year or not :)

Love how you catch the semi-arid mediterranean climate. &apls

I'm quite sure you already know them but in case you don't, you may try Girafe's cupressus.

Whatever you choose, lotting Vnaoned stuff or MMPing the mediterranean, will be a joy for all of us.

Links to SC4 websites