• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~mike~

Yea same to me..I can log on to the site but not the exchange...

BarbyW

~mike~ I cannot see your registration for the LEX. You need to register separately. If you have done so, please tell me your username for the LEX and I will activate your account.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

FutureWorld

I also can't log into te BSC file exchange.. can some-one help me? Thanks! :)

BarbyW

As with ~mike~,  I can't see your username - FutureWorld - in the database for th LEX. Please register there or tell me what you have used for the usernam for the LEX.

sc4david

Hello.  I am looking forward to this website.  I had registered in Jan and could not log in to the LEX.  I re-registered tonight and still cannot login after the activation e-mail.  The system states my account is already active but I cannot login with the password I used to register tonight.  My username for the BSC File Exchange should be 'love4sc4.'   Can you please help?

Thank you ~

David
'sc4david'
"Courtesy is a two way street"

callagrafx

sc4david, your account was already active...
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

sc4david

Quote from: callagrafx on July 17, 2008, 12:20:06 AM
sc4david, your account was already active...

I can't seem to log in though.  I keep getting the gorilla scratching his head saying invalid login using the 'love4sc4' username and the password I created last night.  I have tried both IE and Firefox.  Any suggestions?  Thanks~ 
"Courtesy is a two way street"

FutureWorld

Quote from: BarbyW on July 13, 2008, 07:16:35 AM
As with ~mike~,  I can't see your username - FutureWorld - in the database for th LEX. Please register there or tell me what you have used for the usernam for the LEX.

Ah, I'd missed that one &ops I can get into the file exchange now. Sorry!

dorianestevez

Hello, Dear community
I would like to know, how I can access to
http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_login.php
I am thinking about my actual username and password, I can not access this section, I would like to know what is the procedure I have to do, too I did too my registrarion process but I never i did receive a email to  activate, There is a other page to ask for re-activation or forget password?

Thank you

BarbyW

dorianestevez : I have activated your account manually. Welcome and enjoy.

energeticmouse

callagrafx

@energeticmouse:  I've reset the password and sent it to you in a PM.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

blueliner37

Hi, I cant log into the lex... I had been sent a registration email a few months back.. it worked then but since i have forgotten my login info for the lex..  I found the old registration link for the lex but when i click on it all i get is that stupid monkey scratchin his head... somebody please help me retrieve my login info so i can get back into the best place to download files for the game.

thanks,
bluesbrother37

BarbyW

I have rest your password for blueliner37 and sent by PM. I have also locked the other two accounts.

uppps

I registered already twice but still didn't got any mail (spams already checked) can u please enable

thx
Uppps

callagrafx

Quote from: uppps on September 27, 2008, 02:05:11 PM
I registered already twice but still didn't got any mail (spams already checked) can u please enable

thx
Uppps

Manually activated Uppps and deleted IEUppps  :thumbsup:  Try now.

uppps

tsitrana

I registered on this site 2 days ago and I still can't login in to the BSC file exchange. Can you please activate me? %confuso
Just as it is difficult for the student to grasp the truth, it is equally challenging for the teacher to be persistent in the truth.

BarbyW

Why do you need a third registration? You already have pauly and tsitra which are both active.

rajiv

i cant get in lex page though i m registered