• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fixel

wow,, thank you very much..

its been quite some time and it seems i forgot my old username and password.. anyway, i have tried again the first account i made, which is fixelnation and it worked.. thanks once again..

regards,
graham

malibu_man

i have been away from simcity for a while and cant remember my password for the lex  :( . A reset would be greatly appreciated  :P

RippleJet

You've got four known accounts on the LEX...
would you have any idea which of them you'd like to go on with? :)

• covert_op
  • malibu_man
  • mayor_dustin
  • schelling1

The only one of those four that has any downloads (34 of them) is schelling1.

malibu_man

yeah i'll go with schelling1. i didnt relize i had them. Thanks for your help

RippleJet

Did you remember the password for shelling1, or do you still want it reset? :)

malibu_man

RippleJet

I've reset schelling1's password and sent you a PM. ;)

raroy273

I am a member to this site and I registred and have the confirmation email and clicked to activate both about 2 days go and when I try to go the the LEX area I get the following:

Sorry ...I have a problem ...

You have entered invalid data !
The following seems incorrect ...
Username already registered ...
The System Quality Controller ... (picture above) ... is having problems with the data you entered..

Click the BACK button in your BROWSER and try again.

Your IP Address = 97.122.105.221

Webmaster

I would appreciate any help!!!   

RippleJet

The account on the LEX, by the name of raroy273, is indeed an already activated account, so no need for you to register or activate that account anymore.
Since you've already downloaded 6 files from the LEX, I'm gonna assume you managed to get access after all...
Thus, I won't reset your password unless you specifially request it. ;)

VUZZ

hello
excuse me, I'm French user and I've forgotten my password. my nickname is vuzz, could you please give me another password. thank you

RippleJet

Roberto Robato

I'm new here, I have a problem, when I enter the LEX exchange a monkey appears and I dont why, I tiped everything again, In the activation mail it said:
Should you have any problems with activation, please use the code " CODE" (not the same one), a monkey appeared and I cannot enter the LEX to download, Please I need help with this.
PD: I hate that  :angrymore: monkey

BJ Mutt

Hello Been a while. I have tried to enter the Lex username was either BJ mutt or cpt bjmutt but can not get the password. any help would be nice. themutt@roadrunner.com  :(

BarbyW

BJ Mutt:
You have three LEX accounts:
BJ Mutt with 57 downloads in March/April 2008
cptbjmutt with 266 downloads from July to September 2009
themutt with 21 downloads today and yesterday.

I presume that the last account is a new one and you are happy to use that one.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

RippleJet

Roberto Robato, I have manually activated your LEX account.
For some reason it wasn't activated properly. Let us know if you can or cannot access the LEX now. ;)

kdog3055

I have nt recievied an e-mail allowing membership for about 3 weeks now. KDOG 3055.

RippleJet

Your LEX account, kdog3055, has now been manually activated. ;)

mido1960

Hello,

I am new to this site and registered two days ago with the username mido1960. I did receive a confirmation email and activated the account but cannot log in. I sent a message to the webmaster but did not get an answer either. What I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Roberto Robato

mmmm no, I didnt receive an activation mail or something like that, and I still without the permission of the gorilla :bomb:
I tried puting mt account there and all the date and the same error or the same thing appear.

PD: is the webmaster paying attention?? ;D

RippleJet

Both your LEX accounts, mido1960 and Roberto Robato are active accounts.
Thus, if you cannot login, neither of you are entering the correct password (or writing the login names correctly).

Let us know if you want us to reset your passwords.

Quote from: Roberto Robato on November 24, 2010, 03:48:22 PM
PD: is the webmaster paying attention?? ;D

No... the LEX webmaster is not paying attention... $%Grinno$% ...we all wish he did... ::)