• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmyers2043

Quote from: Geo Nekos on November 09, 2011, 08:18:43 AM
Disregard that...  Please delete the invalid usernames I created... 

As you wish, Done
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

finaltable

Jim -

I'm terribly sorry for not getting back to you sooner.  I thought I had selected to be notified when someone replied to this thread.  To answer your question.  I would like to go with the Griggs45@.... address please. 

Best Regards,

F.T.

Quote from: jmyers2043 on October 24, 2011, 05:32:21 PM
Quote from: finaltable on October 23, 2011, 04:04:49 PM
... I can't access the LEX....crushemdead or finaltable could be the user names....   

Both Crushem and FinalT have LEX accounts. There are two different email addresses. One is griggs45@XXXXX  and    eightball3railsintheside@xxxxx

which is yours and/or which one do you wish to keep?

- Jim
"Buying the right computer and getting it to work properly is no more complicated than building a nuclear reactor from wristwatch parts in a darkened room using only your teeth."  ~ Dave Barry

jmyers2043

Quote from: finaltable on November 10, 2011, 04:32:13 PM
...   I would like to go with the Griggs45@.... address please....

Ok - FinalT with the eightball@ email address has been locked. I'll email you with a new password for the Crushemdead nic which is the griggs45@ email.

- Jim

rawkinrex

Can not access LEX.  Username is rawkinrex, email is rawkinrex@gmail.com

jmyers2043

Hi eric

Quote from: rawkinrex on November 10, 2011, 05:04:39 PM
Can not access LEX.  Username is rawkinrex, email is rawkinrex@gmail.com

Well, the green icon tells me your profile is active. So I deactivated it - then reactivated it. Try again. Reply here if you still have trouble. I'll reset your password.

- Jim

Peedy

Hi,

I tried to register a few days ago but I haven't received an activation email yet. Username is Peedy.

Grtz,
Peedy

jmyers2043

Quote from: Peedy on November 11, 2011, 02:59:54 AM
...I tried to register a few days ago but I haven't received an activation email yet....

I manually activated your account. Try it now.

- Jim

Peedy

Quote from: jmyers2043 on November 11, 2011, 06:06:14 AM
Quote from: Peedy on November 11, 2011, 02:59:54 AM
...I tried to register a few days ago but I haven't received an activation email yet....

I manually activated your account. Try it now.

- Jim

I can log in now. Thanks!

katyperry

I can't log in to the LEX AT ALL. I tried re-registering but it says "already registered".

my e-mail is thunderbird87654@gmail.com if that makes a difference.

jmyers2043

Quote from: katyperry on November 13, 2011, 06:56:59 AM
I can't log in to the LEX AT ALL. I tried re-registering but it says "already registered".

my e-mail is thunderbird87654@gmail.com if that makes a difference.

Well, your account is active and the admin screen tells me that you downloaded four items in Jan/Feb 2011. So I deactivated your account then reactivated it. Try again. Reply here if you still have problems and I'll reset your password.

- Jim

ld4ever

ld4ever

ld4ever

ld4ever

jmyers2043

Quote from: ld4ever on November 22, 2011, 01:38:16 PM
I can't log in to LEX
my email is ld-gt@hotmail.com

Hello Leandro

Let's see ... it looks like your last download was 2009. The account is an active one .. so I take it that you've forgotten your password? I'll send you a PM.

There is also a second profile associated with your the above email. LosPir4t3s will be deleted.

- Jim

k5646138

I can't login it say incorrect login but when I register it says already rigister Help me plese

jmyers2043

hello

Quote from: k5646138 on November 26, 2011, 04:42:57 AM
I can't login it say incorrect login but when I register it says already rigister Help me plese

I'm going to assume that you know your password. So I deactivated your profile and then reactivated it. Try again. Reply here if you still can not log in and I'll reset your password.

- Jim

Apple Delight

I haven't logged onto the LEX in years and I can't remember my password to save myself... ()testing() ...and the gorilla's advice helps me no bit.

jmyers2043

Hi AppleD

Quote from: Apple Delight on December 03, 2011, 07:48:55 PM
I haven't logged onto the LEX in years and I can't remember my password to save myself... ()testing() ...and the gorilla's advice helps me no bit.

I sent you a PM

- Jim

mojogojo

Cannot log into the LEX. Has been awhile and password is forgotten.