• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your ... Region shots

Started by Giligone, January 25, 2007, 07:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Very nice farm areas and great development on that region, Shiftred!

That's also a wonderful view of your farmland and city, JBSimio! :thumbsup:

FrankU

Beautiful regions here!

Finally I dare to show one of my own. I started this last month.

I terraformed it very flat and rectangular. For two reasons:
1. I live in flat and sometimes very rectangular country; The Netherlands.
2. The game asks for rectangularity, so I give the game rectangularity.
3. I like this.

First I flattened everything to harbourheight with Terraformer. Then I dug out the water. After that I went into one city, raised a part with Smoncries ground raiser, so that the difference exactly fits the heights of NAM bridges, Buddybuds sunken highways etc. Then I spread this height to everywhere I wanted.

Purpose: a very large port. Guess why I called it Rotterdam.

I could not find the thread where Jeronij explains how to use Imageshack to post images. So I did it the stubpid way. Sorry for that.... If someone helps me to find it, I will do it the proper way next time.

Thanks in advance.

sebes

My region of Nieuw Amsterdam. It's huge - does not fit in one picture. Here she south part of Manhattan Eiland

More will follow later in MD....
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

cammo2003

bat

Nice terrain there, FrankU!

Wonderful region shot of your Nieuw Amsterdam, sebes!!

That's a great development on that wonderful looking region, cammo2003! :thumbsup:

Pat

Talk about some very impressive region views!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rooker1

sebes and cammo2003, those are some very impressive regional shots.  Do you both use the CAM?
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

RickD

cammo2003: This region is awesome. Is it available for download?
I especially like how you built the highway around the hills and the downtown fits in perfectly.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

figui

nice region shots here :thumbsup:

FrankU: you can use the link to ImageShack cammo2003 provided at the bottom of his post to host your images. then, when you have your images hosted, go there and right-click the image you want to add in your post and select "share it". then a small window opens and all you have to do is copy the code given there, and paste it into the reply you want the pic.
hope i'm understandable..

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

blade2k5

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

FrankU

Figui, Maricio,

Thanks for the advice. I found out how to do it by a PM from Sebes.
I still feel stupid, because I am sure I have read a tutorial by Jeronij about this, but can't find it anymore.
Anyway. Problem solved.

Region has been edited. Next view will be posted the usual way.

blade2k5

Here's the latest look of the region I've been working on for the past couple of months....

dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦

ky72x

Impressive work everywhere I look, that's great.  &apls

blade2k5: No, I'm not following you.  It's just a rare coincidence that I posted right after you twice in a row in this section of the Forums.  :P Nice region shot, BTW.

Here's my region!  You might notice that it's pretty empty apart from the current development, but I hope to change that very soon.

- Kyle

blade2k5

Thanks ky72x and it is weird that coincidence you mentioned, though I hadn't noticed 'til you said something :D  and nice region shot of your own.  And the same goes to those who posted theirs before mine.  Just absentmindedly forgot to mention that in my above post :P

wouanagaine

Great progress and nice sprawl Blade  &apls

ky72x, nice, but looks like it need some green park in the already build city

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

rooker1

Very nice region shots guys.
Blade, very nice map, one of yours?  I like all that water.  ;) .......seaports.

Call me Robin, please.

MandelSoft

Nice region pictures &apls!
By the way, here below is a picture of my region/country Imaginia. It's way too big to fit on the page (2760x1464 pixels!)
Link to the full sized image

Best,
MRTNRLN
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

blade2k5

Quote from: rooker1 on April 03, 2008, 05:31:01 AM
Blade, very nice map, one of yours?  I like all that water.  ;) .......seaports.

Yes it is one of my maps.  It's the NHP Barsalonia Mini-Map Pak available on the LEX.  I'm not real big on seaports, or rail for that matter which is why you'll never see rail in my regions and very few ports.  So far it hasn't hurt development in my regions as you can see from the region images I post here ;)

rooker1

Yes, Blade, now I recognise it.  Those maps are top notch my friend.  I can't wait to see what new maps you start making now.
Call me Robin, please.

blade2k5

mrtnrln - That's a mighty fine looking region you have there :thumbsup: 

Rooker1 - ;D I hope I don't disappoint when my new releases hit the LEX.