• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your ... Region shots

Started by Giligone, January 25, 2007, 07:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoreman905

Simmania, I think everyone understands unfinished regions, we all have them, believe me. That bridge out there looks great, can we see a good close up, I know this is regional pics, but that development looks interesting. I have tried to recreate the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel using the big dig lots and well placed islands, but I was unhappy with the results

oldrogue

Wow, everybody.....there are some fantastic regions out there....lots of ideas for my own current region......kudo's to all for their hard work.
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

ABCsan

This is an very old image ・・・ -.

sarungman

wahhh..... nice.... u have a good idea to make that..... but.... nevermind.... :P
:::=:::=:::=:::=:::=:::

please wait for my return :D
-AsianEvolusioner AKA Sarungman

bat

Looking great, ABCsan! Wonderful mountain!

oldrogue

That is really wild ABCsan!   I had never seen the circular fields done before..... :thumbsup:

HabLeUrG

wow nice region ABCsan! love those circular farms  :thumbsup: &apls

This is my region Our Mini Earth  ;D

View here a better image

threestooges

Very well done HabLeUrG. I have seen this in your MD (but I think I'll comment on it here). Regardless of how it was made, it must have taken some time to do, and the effort that went into it shows.

ABCsan: The region is nice, but the circular farms are exemplary. Those must have taken some time to look right. I also like the "Pacman" look used in the second. Well done.

oldrogue

HabLeUrG, that is simply amazing... &apls, I have downloaded the larger version just so I can take my time and see all there is to see. :thumbsup:

Cali

"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

eljacko

Here are two shots of what I've done in my region (Buffalo) so far.  As you can see, I've changed the terrain and water since starting this region, and started adding trees (I am not finished).  I also need to add in farmland in the lower left side, and just continue working in general.

click to see either full size
- el jacko and such

the Monkeys Uncle

Quote from: Masochist on February 09, 2007, 08:33:17 PM
Some pretty good regions in here.  Very good, in fact.  urban, that region is gigantic!  Good luck trying to finish that one.  I'll look into that CJ.

Ahh, according to ST, the version that's on the official "Region Census" website (located here) is corrupted.  So the only place I know to get it would be right here, and you have to be a registered member to get it.  Don't know how up to date it is, but it's the only one I know of...
Yep, that's the most recent version. :) It's a very handy tool, I recommend you download it. :) Region Census

BigSlark

The "official" site isn't corrupted for Region Census, I just downloaded it and produced an amazing region view of New Mississippi!

Eventually, all of the non-mountainous land will be farmed and the coast will be entirely urban.

bat

Wonderful regionoverview, eljacko & BigSlark! :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

eljacko: Your Buffalo region looks great, though I think the map has Buffalo and Niagara Fals in there! Either way, good job!
BigSlark: I love the mountain range you have separating the shore from the mainland. It looks fantastic!

Cali

"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

goin2chicago

very nice region shots everybody!

eljacko

Quote from: thundercrack83 on March 09, 2007, 08:48:37 AM
eljacko: Your Buffalo region looks great, though I think the map has Buffalo and Niagara Fals in there! Either way, good job!
Oh, yea, I started my city on lake Ontario rather than lake Erie, so my city is closer to Niagra Falls than Buffalo.

I'm gonna start a new city on the Buffalo tile next, I think.
- el jacko and such

oldrogue

Some very nice regions....

Eljacko
Bet you're glad the game doesn't have the amount of snow that the real area does :D

BigSlark
nicely done, I also love the mountains, and want to see it when the flats are completly covered.....