• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your ... Region shots

Started by Giligone, January 25, 2007, 07:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

travismking

Sorry for double post, but since its been 3 weeks. The population and region has grown a LOT and still has a long way to go

carlfatal

Awesome! And absolutely worth a double post!  &apls

Dantes

After four years. 2015.

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

solsystem

Dantes

Thank you much Kelis & solsystem!

Dantes

dyoungyn

This is just a small sample of my region that I am re-doing with all the great recent additions and upgrades over the last two years.  I love Surabaya.   

jonas_chaves

My last project, City of New Plymouth. Still in construction.

And your transport map (still in construction too), click to see the details.

vortext

Nice work jonas_chaves & dyoungyn:thumbsup:

Dantes, it appears your pictures have gone missing.  &mmm

Haven't done much in my region lately but I'm working on something which will bring a new perspective to it.  ;)

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Girafe

woahhh, looks so real  &apls &apls &apls

What s the rock mod? Orange?

BTW, the lake is nice idea :)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Vizoria

Vortext, that is a beauty of a region! The highlights must be the prominence of the mountains and that tarn.

vortext

Thanks guys!  :thumbsup:

Though for the record I'd like to point out this is only one third of the region, and the image has been scaled down by 90% or so. Or to put that in other words, it's a friggin' huge mosaic composed of zoom1 city tile pictures, and obviously still a long way to go before it's complete. And there's yet another piece to this puzzle which I hope to unveil sooner rather than later.  $%#Ninj2

As for rock mod, I use shokthrpy's HD Rock Mods , specifically #2 & #4 depending on the part of the region.

For good measure another rotation.  :)

time flies like a bird

belfastsocrates

That region view is absolutely stunning!!
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

APSMS

I want to know where you find the time to mosaic z1 city tile pictures into one massive, yet horribly incomplete region photo (I mean, that bugger is only a third of your region?!? Can you even reach the furthest cities?).

Very dramatic, though I'd also like to see the non-scaled down version; it's impressive, I'm sure.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

compdude787

Wow, that is pretty impressive!
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

vortext

Thanks once again guys!  :thumbsup:

And yeah, between taking pictures for each rotation and pasting them in the corresponding mosaic it takes about an hour-and-a-half for one 'strip' from sea to mountains, which consists of 8 large city tiles. So far I've done 4 strips, so I'm 6 hours into this endeavor. However, I'm about to enter the valley floor which should speed things up a bit because loading large, forest heavy tiles takes forever. On the other hand there are a lot of medium and small tiles awaiting. . .  :-\ 

And yes, I can reach all my cities. The region is only 12x8 large city tiles, so nothing too big (I'm no Blunder. .  :D). As for seeing the full scale, in due time. . . ;)

For now the last, non-region census rotation.  :)

time flies like a bird

kbieniu7

Wait... you mean, you enter each tile and take a picture manually?  :o
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

belfastsocrates

Collage image of Passau as it currently stands. Passau Island, off the to the left, is my next area to develop. I also need to expand residential areas and I'm also going to change a few things in the older tiles which haven't been changed for a year or more as there's so much great new content to use.

Full size - http://imageshack.com/a/img921/31/KaSBJu.png
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Uzil