• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

ANNOUNCEMENT - The LEX Disk vol 1 currently out of stock

Started by callagrafx, November 17, 2008, 05:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerel2k9

I have made a 25 euro donation via paypal yesterday.  Do we need to download from the link for the DVD or are they being shipped?

warconstruct

I have give 10 euro it there in already some supporting time, I want to have access in downloading or what one dispatch the CD by post.

Thanck you.

Paul
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

issa76

Hello everyone, I want to know how obtain the DVD of the LEX because I have already the CD but I didn't know that it exists a DVD.

Thanks to answer me

foxyjimi

Hello ya'll,

Is it still possible to get the Dvd or is it sold out?

Plz let me know!

Greets from Holland!

jmyers2043

hey foxyj

Quote from: foxyjimi on October 05, 2011, 05:33:31 AM
...  or is it sold out? ...

It has been for some time. But it may come back. About a year ago I was tasked wth the project to go through the DVD to find and correct errors. Matt325 helped. I did that and then the project stalled out for a while.

I traveled to London this summer and handed a corrected/revised master copy of the DVD to another LEX admin. I was given in return the BSC CD and was asked to give it a quick going over. I am (this week in fact) plowing through it. Finding read me's with broken links, missing images, removing unnecessary files, etc.

The idea discussed in London was that CD would be merged with the DVD. I think the idea is still on the table. I hope to be done with my part of the project before this weekend is out.

This response to your question doesn't answer "when". And though you didn't ask I suspect that is what you're wondering. At least you know there is something happening behind the scenes.

Take Care

- Jim
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

jamessanders

Hi all,

I donated 35 euro today (confirmation number 48084957S7819045X) - could I please get download details for the gift DVD and CD .iso?

Thanks!

James

rhino

Hi.

Is this DVD still available, and if so how much.

Cheers.

Clive

TS007

anthonychin723

Hi,

I am looking to buy the dvd / download link too.  Please let me know how much it is.

Thanks

legoman786

Anything?

The last time anything was officially said was 2 years ago!

I want a DVD! >_<

EDIT: I just read the post where RippleJet stated that he is currently hosting the DVD on his own personal server. My bad.

Question is now... is it updated?