• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

[WIP/REL] SCAG Turboprops Department.

Started by joelyboy911, August 13, 2009, 02:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Think long term: Which regional planes would you like to see?

BAe ATP
Saab 340 & Saab 200
Embraer ERJ-145 Family
Bombardier C-Series
Dornier 328 and 328Jet
Other (Specify in a post)

kingdiz_55

Good to hear that. I'm getting very excited for its release :D

kingdiz_55

Just wondering how the scrutineering is going. Haven't gotten any updates in a while.

KoV Liberty

Only one thing is for certain, at a snails pace. When the time comes, it will come. Patience, is a virtue.

Alex

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

joelyboy911

I can't blame the scrutineers' pace this time. With a steady stream of real life work and stuff, I've been unable to commit any time to resubmitting the project, and others that have been in scrutineering. I haven't forgotten, and when I get more free time, I'll be back to work on the projects. However that is at least a month or two away, sorry. I'm heading off on a month-long trip to France, Sunday week, but then things should return largely to normal.

I'm very sorry to everyone I've let down.  &mmm
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Jack_wilds

Its ok Joely...

be at peace, go to France have fun, take pics for show-n-tell, things will get soon in good time

come back well and good

Jack

joelyboy911

The SCAG Turboprops has made its first real release! The Dash-8 Turboprops are now on the STEX! Click the picture for the download.

It's been a long time in the making, but thanks to everyone for sticking by, especially the most loyal fans, Jack Wilds, Kingdiz_55 and all the others.
Special thanks to Adroman and Pilotdaryl, Shadeslayer, KoV_Liberty and WC_EEND for their help in developing and testing the set.

A fantastic end to a great project!
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Jack Bauer

Thank you so much for releasing them. I have just tested them in the game and they are breathtaking. SCAG team has been doing a crazy week. :thumbsup:

ShadeSlayer

Quote from: Jack Bauer on June 02, 2011, 04:11:40 AM
Thank you so much for releasing them. I have just tested them in the game and they are breathtaking. SCAG team has been doing a crazy week. :thumbsup:
And we still have another four days until it's over. ;)

Jack_wilds

Its been a real SCAG release party week awesome  $%Grinno$%

With the release of much anticipated projects... a hearty thank-you to the whole scag team -particularly to Joely, for sticking with it and "getting 'er done"... again, slaps on the back all round  :P

strucka

Hello there! Great release guys!  &apls Only one thing, I can't seem to extract the .exe file for the SCAG mega dependencies. Does anyone else have this issue?

Jack_wilds

Hello Joely and scag folk...

writing to inquire about the saab turbo prop progress/ status... any updates to offer  ()what()

THX for responding

Jack

Swordmaster

Awesome! SC4 definitely needs more small jets & propeller aircraft, so these are most welcome indeed.

TheElfKing

I know you are all busy, but it's been a year. Any updates?

WC_EEND

The turboprops are Joel's project as far as I can work out, and I haven't heard from him in a while, so to tell you the truth I have no idea what stage these are in at the moment. I know Joel is busy with his law studies now, so it could be a while before any updates follow. That said, next time I manage to have a chat with him, I'll ask.

Xander
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

TheElfKing

Thank you. I hope I didn't seem grumpy.

joelyboy911

Hi guys. Sorry to say I am quite busy at the moment... As Xander said I am studying Law (and French) in my first year at University, and consequently not finding a lot of time (or energy) for preparing projects for release (though I have done some sporadic work at BATting, but very little). As far as projects go, in the last holidays (about a month ago) I did work on some turboprops. But I should be very honest and say it is possible that they will never be released.

But I do still check the forums from time to time. You should let me know what planes in particular you'd like to see. I've been thinking of small (c20 seat) aircraft. I might get to work on them next break.

Thanks for still being interested!
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Jack_wilds

its good to hear from you Joely...  :)

life sounds like its all good for the most part... Law and french  ()what(), thats a credit load  :P ::) Best wishes for your academic career... :) but I'll still be watching the lex/stex for any possible releases...  ;)

threestooges

Having studied law before, I can tell you must be swamped with work. It gets better though: you can get a job as a lawyer and be swamped with work too (but at least there you are getting paid instead of paying, or so the theory goes). Hope it all goes well for you.

That said, I do hope you do keep at them. I know there's significant work involved in a project like this, but this set has come so far it would be a shame to see it fully fall by the wayside.