• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magee_b

Quote from: Tarkus on January 01, 2008, 09:43:42 PM
magee_b, it sounds as if you may not have the NAM Update for January 2008 installed.  The RHW mod itself contains the icons, but the NAM Update contains the RUL files that reference the actual pieces and makes them function in game.  I'd suggest re-installing the NAM Update.

Hope that helps!

-Alex (Tarkus)

That fixed it! the updated local file was in the wrong folder... ooops... Thanks for the help!

BigSlark

You are cruel, Alex, for talking about RHW v20 in the "What is RHW?" post... $%Grinno$%

Cheers,
Kevin

mr.v

rhw exit one lane on right cannot turn left.(as you see in picture.)

and... 1 lane to street,road,oneway road request please  :)

High5Tower

And again you people have out done yourselves. I installed and tested it out, this is going to be fun. Going to go make a fresh pot of coffee and set down to really give this gem a run for its money. Thank you &apls

Tarkus

magee_b, you're most certainly welcome.  Glad I was able to help. :)

mr. v., you're right.  I'm getting that on my end here too.  That will require an update of the RUL files, unfortunately.

Quote from: BigSlark on January 01, 2008, 10:37:48 PM
You are cruel, Alex, for talking about RHW v20 in the "What is RHW?" post... $%Grinno$%

Of course, it's not quite so cruel now that it's released. :D

Hmm . . . maybe I need to start throwing some RHW v21 stuff up there. $%Grinno$%

-Alex

Hamish

Quote from: magee_b on January 01, 2008, 09:41:42 PM
I've installed v20 for mac OSX, however there do not  seem to be any of the starting puzzle pieces. The menu icon is there for them, but they are non existent, and the option to tab through them is not there.... any help would be greatly appreciated!  :)

I'm getting that problem as well. Also on my Mac. Except I can get some tabs. But I see no starter pieces, even though I can drag it normally which I thought was not the case with RHWv20.

And to make matters worse the NAM doesn't work. The only new feature that I can find is the Elevated rail.

I have removed the NAM and re-installed it again, only to have it not work as it should. But I haven't tried it without my Plug-ins other than the NAM.

What do you think I should do?
<center></center>

mr.v

tarkus, where to get the rul update files? i cannot find it.

Filasimo

mr v. : he said hes going to fix it so be on the lookout  ;)
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

Tarkus

Hamish, I'd also check to make sure you have the NAM January 2008 Update installed.  If you're still able to draw RHWs the old way, it sounds to me like you are still running the old NAM Essentials file from June, but have the "v13 Legacy Support" file from RHW v20 installed.

Hope that answers your question!

mr. v., there isn't a fix available for that issue at the moment (especially since we just found it a few minutes ago--thank you for spotting that, by the way ;)). 

-Alex (Tarkus)

Shadow Assassin

Hamish: what's most likely is that you have an old NAM file sitting around somewhere. You will need to install the June NAM [don't install the ANT plugin], then the January NAM update files, which should overwrite the essentials and whatnot.

mr. v: The RUL update file has not yet been uploaded.

Anyways, folks, I should present the RHW v20 Basic version. Basic means that it has no MIS pieces or RHW-6S included at the moment. Once I have completed the MIS stuff, I will upload it to the LEX and STEX.

Up close, the rail crossing the RHW.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Palpatine001

So she is finally out and already to go for my region

Thanks guys (and girls) for your tireless effort in getting this out

I shall get pics posted in my CJ ASAP showcasing some of the work at city level

On the side, somebody owes me $50 for this being Released on New Years Day... better go find them  :D
Now Idle
Please leave a message after the beep and I'll get to you as soon as I can bother

JoeST

OMG You guys are KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow... now should i let the DL mannager do it for me or should I go click the link.... ??? choices choices...

BTW. FANTASTIC additions, you guys rock my world LOL

Joe

EDIT: you can tell how wanted this mod is.. already 3590 dl's WOW
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Lollo

AHA! Revolution has begun! Thank you NAM Team!!!

Keep an eye on the Lair!

tommiej

Great work!! nice to see that it is released!
Those textures look awesome SA!!
Men's imagination is exceeding his capabilities, that's why men is still dreaming.

bat

Thanks for uploading it!!

And looking forward to it, SA!

rickmastfan67

Quote from: star.torturer on January 02, 2008, 02:01:39 AM
EDIT: you can tell how wanted this mod is.. already 3590 dl's WOW

That download number is counting the downloads of v13b as well.  When Alex changed the file to v20, it didn't change the number of downloads as well.
-- James Mast, aka: rickmastfan67
Painter/Public Relations at: Masgrafx Racing.

Check out the 9/11/01 Car Set Checklist.

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

RebaLynnTS

Tried to DL at ST, but the files were locked. Glad it is here too!
Becca

Look for me at ... Becca At Bat

blunderclod

There is a work around for MIS that won't bend. I found the same problem playing around with it last night. The secret is to continue the diagonal past the turn. It will create an angle "T" intersection. Then go and delete the stub part. This will force the MIS to connect properly.