• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

[REL] SCAG Airbus Project

Started by joelyboy911, January 18, 2010, 01:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

portlandexpos04

I'm still having trouble with the Air Tahiti Nui lot.  Still shows the brown box, I tried to delete all of the old files and downloaded the latest installer from Simtropolis last week and it's still not working for me.   &mmm

Any ideas?

WC_EEND

Could you check if the files "A340cohort.dat" and "SCAG JLY A343 Air Tahiti Nui.SC4Model/SC4Desc/.SC4Lot" are in your plugins folder?

Also, is the brown box the plane itself, or some props which are supposed to be on the lot?

I plopped it ingame myself and appear to have a missing prop too (plane plops fine though)

RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

portlandexpos04

Quote from: WC_EEND on February 28, 2012, 02:10:26 AM
Could you check if the files "A340cohort.dat" and "SCAG JLY A343 Air Tahiti Nui.SC4Model/SC4Desc/.SC4Lot" are in your plugins folder?

Also, is the brown box the plane itself, or some props which are supposed to be on the lot?

I plopped it ingame myself and appear to have a missing prop too (plane plops fine though)

Yes the .dat file, the lot file, DESC and Model files are all present.  The plane is there but there is a brown box next to what appears to be a missing prop.  However, when I open the file in Lot Editor, it looks like this box is actually trying to reference the Building file.  The brown box appears at about the same location as the location of the missing prop in your image above.

WC_EEND

Just a heads up, Alex (Kov Liberty) and I are currently looking into the issue to try and find out what's causing it and to fix it. We'll keep you updated about the progress.

Xander

My LOT thread                                    

portlandexpos04

Quote from: WC_EEND on March 02, 2012, 02:45:29 PM
Just a heads up, Alex (Kov Liberty) and I are currently looking into the issue to try and find out what's causing it and to fix it. We'll keep you updated about the progress.

Xander

Thanks!  I really appreciate it!

hyped_up_boy

As I am also having trouble with this lot, I also thank you guys for working on this! :)

WC_EEND

First of all, sorry for taking so long to update you guys on this, but I have been extremely busy for college the last months. Now, by nothing but blind luck I came across what I think is the solution to this issue:
Joel has updated the pack to correct the issue, the day after it was released, so could you download it again, install it again and see if that fixes it?
download here

Xander

edit: ignore the above, I just tried it myself and it didn't fix the issue.

My LOT thread                                    

portlandexpos04

Quote from: WC_EEND on May 27, 2012, 04:11:26 AM
First of all, sorry for taking so long to update you guys on this, but I have been extremely busy for college the last months. Now, by nothing but blind luck I came across what I think is the solution to this issue:
Joel has updated the pack to correct the issue, the day after it was released, so could you download it again, install it again and see if that fixes it?
download here

Xander

edit: ignore the above, I just tried it myself and it didn't fix the issue.

WC, really appreciate you looking into this!  No problem for taking so long I totally understand you guys have other things going on outside of SC4.  I'm not really sure why this one in particular doesn't work, but hope you guys can figure it out eventually as I really like Air Tahiti Nui.  Thanks again.

adjiebrotot

can I make a request for Garuda Indonesia Airbus A380???

here's the pic:
http://www.cardatabase.net/modifiedairlinerphotos/photos/big/00013775.jpg

or the A300

here's the pic:
http://jetabout.webs.com/sea/Garuda/gia306pwl.jpg

or the A320 in Garuda Indonesia Citilink

here's the pic:
http://images3.jetphotos.net/img/4/3/7/3/79447_1345387373.jpg

Thank You before  ;D

joelyboy911

Hi adjiebrotot, I'm not exactly taking requests at the moment, though I am considering releasing a few planes over my summer break (that's starting now - I just had my last exam for the year ;D). I'd be happy to look at adding Garuda, and I really like the Citilink A320. I can't make any promises, but I'll definitely consider it (and maybe a few special requests from others)!  :)

Thanks for your interest!
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

polaris01

Hi,

I think that the work the SCAG team does is awesome, and thanks for making such great planes!

Just a consideration, but I don't see many Vietnam Airlines planes (only 1 so far) around, so I was wondering if a Vietnam Airlines A330-200 could be made?

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Vietnam-Airlines/Airbus-A330-223/2176074/&sid=36d0628ac559e657524cc81f755c9dc7

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Vietnam-Airlines/Airbus-A330-223/2158133/&sid=36d0628ac559e657524cc81f755c9dc7

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Vietnam-Airlines/Airbus-A330-223/2153129/&sid=36d0628ac559e657524cc81f755c9dc7

Thank you very much!

adjiebrotot

Quote from: joelyboy911 on October 31, 2012, 09:00:35 PM
Hi adjiebrotot, I'm not exactly taking requests at the moment, though I am considering releasing a few planes over my summer break (that's starting now - I just had my last exam for the year ;D). I'd be happy to look at adding Garuda, and I really like the Citilink A320. I can't make any promises, but I'll definitely consider it (and maybe a few special requests from others)!  :)

Wow... Thank you very much.. it's a pleasure... i can't wait for the release  ;D

fafalone

joel if you're taking special requests:

I flew on Kiwi once, and they appropriately served kiwis during the flight, it would be be nice since it's the only airline I've flown that has no planes in SC4. I could lot it but I suck at making liveries :(

You guys were so busy during my hiatus, absolutely amazing work you've been doing. :)

josh6

KoV Liberty

Quote from: fafalone on November 16, 2012, 06:21:50 PM

joel if you're taking special requests:

I flew on Kiwi once, and they appropriately served kiwis during the flight, it would be be nice since it's the only airline I've flown that has no planes in SC4. I could lot it but I suck at making liveries :(

You guys were so busy during my hiatus, absolutely amazing work you've been doing. :)

I could probably make that Kiwi for you fafa. I'll whip it up and put it in the dropbox. Maybe add it on the forums here sometime. It'll be about a week before I can get started on it as I have a few term papers to do.

- Alex

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

fafalone

I could probably make that Kiwi for you fafa. I'll whip it up and put it in the dropbox. Maybe add it on the forums here sometime. It'll be about a week before I can get started on it as I have a few term papers to do.

- Alex

Awesome  :)