• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Sakura & Coming soon, Sakura Republic (don't need to post replies for that ^^)

Started by planetechef, February 22, 2010, 08:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Battlecat

Gorgeous update!  You've done a great job laying out a beautiful neighbourhood!

Yan077

Another superb update, Sakura looks so beautiful, it is definitively a new fantastic CJ  &apls

Tomas Neto

Awesome, really awesome!!! Your MD is fantastic!!!  &apls &apls

marsh

I love the "worn out/scratchy" look of some of those pics

canyonjumper

Nice pics! Great photoshopping. Looking forward to more of this suburb ;D

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

kwakelaar

This is really beautifully done, both the building in simcity and the graphics that you have added to your MD. The animations are a nice bonus to look at.

nbvc

Jmouse

Congratulations,
The OSITM Committee,

adroman

Wow, so much has happened since my last visit, I really should get out more  ::)
Great work, as always... It's clear how much time you put into your cities... and it pays off greatly, in my opinion/  :thumbsup:

Congratulations on your OSITM!  &apls

Until next time,
Adrian.
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

rooker1

There is some really great work in here.....the rest is just down right awesome!!
Congrats on the move to the OSITM section for the month.  I can see all the members here having a fantastic time following your MD this month, I know I will.

Congrats again,
Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

ecoba

Congragulation on OSITM, really well deserved, my friend.

Ethan :)

planetechef

10 posts

RickD:
Thanks to you, for the orange houses, they from Somy, http://members3.jcom.home.ne.jp/somy000/index.htm

Shilka:
Thanks you very much, i watch a lot of condominium growing up here, in Seoul, and it's always surrender with big green park, playground, shop, it's almost like a new small town who appear, so i try then Sakura suburb have the same atmosphère  :)

Battlecat:
Thanks, glad you still watching my MD  ()stsfd()

Yan007:
Merci yann, "Fantastic" well like your MD too  ;)

Tomas Neto:
Thanks man  :thumbsup:

Marsh:
Thanks, i like also the old style picture  ;)

Canyonjumper:
Thanks, happy to see then you like the suburb because i'm gone post more suburb update very soon  ;)

Kwakelaar:
Welcome here and thanks a lot for your comment, glad you like the animation

nbvc:
Thanks again  :thumbsup:

Adroman, Rooker1 & Ecoba:
Thanks you guys, whaou, it's really great to see my first MD on dévotion on the OSITM, thanks again for watching and be so kind  &apls

Update 6 (Suburb, part 2)

So first of all, thanks a lot to Jmousse, Tooheys, Ennedi, Rooker1 & all peoples who choose my MD for the April OSITM, i hope then all of you will continue to enjoy Sakura, so for celebrate, i made my first mosaic ever, after long hours to learn a little bit how gimp work (it was harder then i thought...), so a geant update for a big thanks  :thumbsup:

And the big update

& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

Battlecat

Congratulations on your first visit to OSITM!  Nice mosaic today, everything looks fantastic!

Tomas Neto

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

Wow, fantastic, really fantastic update!!! Great pics and awesome mosaic too!!!

My friend, is great see your MD here on the OSITM!!! Congratulations!!!  :thumbsup:

penguin007

Congratulations on making it in here!! Love the update the sunken station looks excellent

Will

art128

Holy baby, this MD is sweeeet !

Everything fits very well in these pictures, I love your city. But just one thing, don't forget to turn off the U-drive it icons before taking the pictures. ;)

Beau travail, l'ami !

Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

baconrocky

WOW! This is absolutely amazing! I have a question though, where did you get some of those commercial buildings? (such as Cafe Pucucci)

rooker1

Super job.
Everything is so well set up, very nice and crowded, just like a real life down town city.  I see we are going to have a super month with you.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

mrbisonm

Congrats Neighbor, excellent work on that mosaic. I have to try to make one too one day.
So many never seen BATs in your pics, nice work!

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

kimcar

I feel a bit stupid to missed a beautifull CJ like this one . Very well done &apls &apls. What happenms with the rice field on terraces ? Still update? Looking forward. Oh , and congrats for the OSITM it`s well deserve