• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NWM (Network Widening Mod) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, May 03, 2007, 08:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonshardz

@Starman, others: apologies for the excessively...rude is the best word I suppose...comment.

Starmanw402007

np dragon, this is a great project. Just take your time with this project Tarkus. Like I said in my previous post. All your projects are FANTASTIC!! Keep up the great work.
Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!)

Shadow Assassin

I'm such a tease, aren't I?  ::)

There is also a MAVE-6, but I'm dealing with the MAVE-4 first. It should theoretically be possible to combine a MAVE-6 and MAVE-4 to provide a MAVE-5... it just means a single-sided override drag.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Alfred.Jones

:o that looks awesome! Looks heaps more like the 4 lane avenues near where I live. Cannot wait to see MAVE-6!!

Sim City 4 Devotion

Meastro444

thats very nice! :o :thumbsup:

is this the puzzlepiece drag method, or is it dragging 2 transitnetworks next to esch other?
Friend of the Certified Drama Queen :)

Andreas

Cool! The grass strip cries for some flora (trees, bushes), though. :)
Andreas

ehbk2006

Nice narrow avenue's, just like in Belgium  :thumbsup:.
My BAT Showcase: ehbk2006's traffic BAT's
My sketchup models on the 3d warehouse.
[RDY]: Veolia - Coal hopper + E189

toxicpiano

I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

Shadow Assassin

Well... the MAVE-4 is just a two-tile version of that. :P

is this the puzzlepiece drag method, or is it dragging 2 transitnetworks next to esch other?

Currently, it is initiated by drawing 2x OWR next to each other. It'll probably be converted into a puzzle-drag, as currently it may be mutually-exclusive with OWR-5 [to my knowledge, you require 2xOWR for that one also].
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

nerdly_dood

:o Muh.. uhh..   thah.... that's AMAZING! I can't wait for American textures! (Not that the European ones are bad...) :thumbsup: Keep it up!
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

un1

Well I cant wait!!

Now here's another question...  ()what()

Will you be able to connect the NWM Mods (ex. MAVE) to MIS and/or convert the OWW to MIS?? Can you build bridges over water with them?? Is there going to be bridge puzzel peices for the type of networks??

Maybe 3 instead... I think one of the questions were awnsered but I don't understand the awnser...

JoeST

un1: its been answered before (possibly in the top post) maybe you should check around but I believe what your asking about NWM to RHW/MIS is gona get done

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

kassarc16

Quote from: Andreas on June 17, 2008, 09:42:26 AM
Cool! The grass strip cries for some flora (trees, bushes), though. :)

Actually, I'd like to see a side street-ish mod that adds parking spaces and cars to it! Looks great!

Alfred.Jones

That transition between MAVE-4 and AVE-4 reminds me of this Rush Hour Promo picture

Image sourced from Haljackey's SC4 Archives

(Top left corner)

Sim City 4 Devotion

klaascornelis

Quote from: Alfred.Jones on June 18, 2008, 01:05:54 AM
That transition between MAVE-4 and AVE-4 reminds me of this Rush Hour Promo picture

Image sourced from Haljackey's SC4 Archives

(Top left corner)

Hmm don't think I ever have seen something like that in my cities. Think they over rated there own expansion :P

Andreas

Quote from: kassarc16 on June 17, 2008, 05:29:27 PM
Actually, I'd like to see a side street-ish mod that adds parking spaces and cars to it! Looks great!

For medium and high density zones some concrete textures and parking spaces would be nice indeed. :)
Andreas

MandelSoft

The MAVE-4 looks terriffic, S.A.! As i see, there is still some T21 stuff to do.
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

rushman5

Wonderful progress guys, please don't stop

-sean

gn_leugim