• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

FLEX Turn Lanes (FTL) and Related Projects - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, August 01, 2009, 09:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bipin

Fantastic work Eggman.  &apls I can't wait to use these!  :thumbsup:

Simcoug

Gator wrestling in a concrete jungle - nice work Alex!!   &apls

Tarkus

Thanks, SimCoug, Bipin, and dyoungyn!

The last of the "big Ts" has been wrestled into submission.

The Avenue x Triple-Tile intersections do need paths and a bit of T21 work, but the next step after that will likely entail converting the Rail, El-Rail, and GLR TuLEP crossings to FTL versions.  At that point, the existing static puzzle piece TuLEPs will be effectively obsolete.

-Alex

Vizoria

Incredible work eggman121 and Tarkus on your crusade to render obsolete every last puzzle piece. NAM 35 is going to be special.

Gugu3

dyoungyn

Ditto and FINALLY seeing those AVE6/7 T Intersection with AVE 4.  GREAT JOB to all to make this dream possible. &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

dyoungyn

BTW, my only concern with eliminating TLUPs is the ability to extend turning lanes as needed.  I only hope this was concerned with FLEX Turn Lanes.

omgitskosc

Tarkus

Quote from: dyoungyn on February 26, 2016, 09:15:37 AM
BTW, my only concern with eliminating TLUPs is the ability to extend turning lanes as needed.  I only hope this was concerned with FLEX Turn Lanes.

The draggable FTL system can produce turn lanes of any length needed.

-Alex

dyoungyn

Alex,

That is great to hear.  Thank you again for you ingenuity.

dyoungyn

Tarkus

Really crazy RL of late, but it's finally starting to calm down.  The triple-tile intersections are now fully pathed, with working stop points.

The main things left are working out the Rail and GLR crossings, finishing LHD support, and a few other tweaks here and there.

-Alex

Simcoug

Tyberius06

This is huge!!!!

Thank you for your hard work!  &apls &apls &apls

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

eggman121

Quote from: Tarkus on March 16, 2016, 06:40:30 PM
Really crazy RL of late, but it's finally starting to calm down.

Same here!

I am currently reworking the Rural TuLEPs as we speak with new preview models and RUL0 flex entries.

RL has been crazy on my end with work and frequent travels to Melbourne, but starting to calm down now.

Great work Alex  :thumbsup: I should have some more content soon so stay tuned for more in the rural roads field.

-eggman121

dyoungyn

FABULOUS work Alex!!!! &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls  I see some new TLUPs here. 

Would still love to see some triple tile ending with T Interchange to AVE4/5.  Something that just does not currently exist. 

eggman121

So I have done some pathing on the T intersection today  ;D

What do others think?

-eggman121

Simcoug

MushyMushy

Tarkus

Thanks, everyone--and nice work, Stephen! :thumbsup:

Quote from: dyoungyn on March 16, 2016, 08:34:33 PM
Would still love to see some triple tile ending with T Interchange to AVE4/5.  Something that just does not currently exist. 

There was one just a few posts above.  Granted, that one was before I got all the pathing and T21ing done on it . . . so here's one where it is done.  Both Type 120 and 220 Avenue setups are shown.

-Alex

dyoungyn

Check that out, Kapow and there it is.  Yes, you have graciously displayed it but there were not lights at at the time.  GREAT JOB and can't wait to see more.  FINALLY, we will now have something that has not been non-existent for years.