• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Welsh Province of New Rhodesia - Trixie Winning CJ

Started by 6underground, August 15, 2008, 09:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheep49

Nice to see your city here!  :) It looks wonderful, and it truly deserved the Trixie Award.  :thumbsup:

The park is awesome! Did you try to remake some botanical gardens from the real world?  ()what()
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

Yoder7652

the gardens look great! I particularly like the dome (I assume that is from your personal collection...very well done). You've made great use of all the floral props to make a cohesive park.

mbsimcity

Quite spectacular!

With parks like that I can't imagine any of your sims be unhappy.

SC4 - Large Airport Builder project

6underground

Celtica Colossus
OFFICIAL WONDER OF THE SIMCITY JOURNAL UNION

Location of the Celtica Colossus, on the New Rhodesia City Map (CLICK HERE)

(I realise ive shown this before, but i started my CJ at SC4D and I haven't showcased it yet, and these are new pics.)

sebes: Thank you so much for the kind words, indeed the LOTting took a while for that. :)

art128: Much appreciated, the main building and surrounding (initial) gardens was the most time consuming. BUT it's worth it :)

Simpson: Diolch yn fawr Frenchie, Thank you very much Frenchie, happy you enjoy it!

bat: Thanks pal, it's worth it in the long run (all the extra effort).

Sheep49: Thanks so much, I have two trixies, but i havent won anything recently, mainly because ive been terribly inactive. But as you can see, working to reverse that! No, just used my imagination for the design of the gardens.

Yoder: Hey Pal! No, not this time, the dome is actually Debussy's which will hopefully be released soonish. :) and thanks for the comment about the props, trying to find specific floral ones were surprisingly difficult in LE.

mbsimcity: I hope so too!!! lol Thankyou!

Table of Contents added on post #1

"Amazing" - Yoder7652 | "your citybuilding is outstanding" - Sebes | | "Absolutely Fabulous" - M4346 | "Wonderful" - threeswept | "Excellent" - Kimcar | "A treat" - dedgren | "A great source of inspiration" - mbsimcity | "Very Impressive" - Paroch | "Mindblowing" - metasmurf | "Fantastic" - bat | "truly deserved the Trixie Awards" - Sheep49... So, why not visit?!

Yoman

Always an impressive site, care to tell us about that cruise ship? Photoshopped I presume (spotlights on the statue at night look awesome also).

Simpson

Hey my friend
Your new update is very good some pics are soo réalistic I'm until forward to the next update
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

art128

Excellent pisture my friend  :thumbsup: &apls
I van't wait to see more  ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kimcar

Geez i just falled down of my chair. ;D  &apls &apls &apls Outsanding work and pics mate. Your not only a good lotter your are an excellent batter too. It`s just to bad that you don`t bat more often for the community , but i understand . keep it up . :thumbsup:

metasmurf

This is indeed mindblowing. I wonder, how long have you been working on this region? It looks like you've put a lot of effort to it.

Emperor Stormont

Such a show off Mr. Williams LOL LOL

But we all love it, New Rhodesia just gets better and better. Obviously having my sexy Atlantean gardeners present is doing wonders lol  :satisfied:

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Jmouse

Absolutely stunning work, 6underground! It's always a pleasure to look at formal gardens and see all the planning that went into the final cut. I shall enjoy watching this beautiful work of art unfold.

Later...
Joan

rooker1

Very interesting work in this MD for sure.  I really like the Botanical Gardens.  Awesome work in LE on that one.  I'm not too keen on the statue, but hey, that's just me.  Over all I really like what I see and I'll be following this MD eagerly.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Dark_Jedi06

Absolutely beautiful Sixu!  ;D

Truly the Colossuss deserves its spot as a wonder of the world. :D
...this space to be filled soon...

GreekMan

I think I am going to die!
WOW
11/10
***** Stars
This is awesome 6U!
two questions
where did you get that BBC broadcasting center and those botanical gardins?
Recreation: San Diego County
Rebuilding America's Finest City!
Visit my MD today!

Yoder7652

one can loose oneself in LE for sure... we are going to have to get on DB to release that bat! The statue is looking wonderful as always...I like the new touches you've added and the plaza around the monument is well done. I was looking at your region map and wonder is the site only accessible by road or is there a direct ferry line from NR proper to the outlying site. I noticed that there was a NR Ferry in one of the pics above, so I assume that there must be a ferry line and we just didn't see the terminal in your pics. The customized ferry and cruise ship are very nice touches as well....till the next  &apls

Sciurus

Woaw :o :o
It's very impressive! And what beautiful pics! &apls :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

bat

The Celtica Colossus is looking beautiful!! And the night views are excellent! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to more from that region... ;)

sebes

Words fail  :o

I want that Colossus in my city.... How?
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

thundercrack83

6underground

Thanks guys, so so much!

Update is in the works, just sorting out a few consulates.  :thumbsup:

"Amazing" - Yoder7652 | "your citybuilding is outstanding" - Sebes | | "Absolutely Fabulous" - M4346 | "Wonderful" - threeswept | "Excellent" - Kimcar | "A treat" - dedgren | "A great source of inspiration" - mbsimcity | "Very Impressive" - Paroch | "Mindblowing" - metasmurf | "Fantastic" - bat | "truly deserved the Trixie Awards" - Sheep49... So, why not visit?!