• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Messages Section Help!

Started by HabLeUrG, August 06, 2007, 11:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HabLeUrG

Just two things...

-If theres a way to get quickly to my messages at the main forum section? because this is the original one:

but if it possible to be like this one?

-If theres any way to see my own posts i made at PM? and for what is the outbox is?  i dont see anything in there...

thanks!

vester

Hmmm strange

I already have that:

The language is set to English.

Masochist

There should be a little check box at the bottom of your message that says "Save a copy to my outbox."  If you check that, then you should be able to see what you've sent...
(Under Construction)

jeronij

About the missing button, it seems to be a  problem related to the language template you are using (spanish)
Can you tell us when you see and when you dont see the button ?

About the second question, thanks masochist for the quick answer  :thumbsup:
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

HabLeUrG

Quote from: jeronij on August 07, 2007, 12:29:24 AM
About the missing button, it seems to be a  problem related to the language template you are using (spanish)
Can you tell us when you see and when you dont see the button ?

About the second question, thanks masochist for the quick answer  :thumbsup:

Esa barra solamente la veo cuando accedo a un sub-foro pero en la página de inicio no sale ese botón

Masochist: thank you alot for that information  ;)

jeronij

OK, este tema esta arreglado. El problema es que la traduccion para esta version del foro solamente esta al 75% mas o menos. He observado que faltan algunass otras etiquetas por aqui y por alli. Intentare ir arreglando todas las que pueda. Si encuentras mas, por favor envien un PM  ;D

Ok, this issue is solved. It seems that for this forums version, the spanish translation is at 75% only. There are some other missing labels in spanish which I will try to fix asap. However, if you find any missing label, pls report it to me via PM  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

HabLeUrG

Pues por ahora está todo bien, ya después te informo si falta algo  ;)