• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

after Guinea fowls at the city, Guinea fowls at the countryside  :P

seems the result is so good too  ::)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Badsim

Thank you very much for all these enthusiast comments , :) ... if we have had a doubt about the wheat props ( Orange_o_ tried to BAT new models ... ) finally  we decided to keep these ones . In addition to the harvest scene , some others are in projects with new HD agricultural props from Orange_o_ :

No need to speak , isn't it ?  :o ... except to say he do not intend to stop there !  $%Grinno$%

Two new MMP(s)  for the RuralPack are finished ;

Ploppable HD Fishermen  -  3 models from Vnaoned .

I have had to repeat 4 times each model to be sure to get each of them 3 with the proper orientation . So this a 3 Models/12 clics MMP .

Ploppable Aubrac's stone walls  -  10 models from Orange_o_

So now we can do what we want with them without any Lot ...  ;D

The RuralPack is almost finished , we're just waiting for seasonal jennets from Vnaoned ...

***************************************************************************************************

At the same time I've started again to work about a true AntigOne's update ... « Building a lake »  ::)

To « dress » the borders of this lake with all these new MMPs is very time consuming and requires a lot of patience ... I think that I need 4 or 5 days more of work to finish it . The area currently under planning :

Then , everything will look detailed like that :

Then I will have to « dress » as well all pastures around , and you'll get a complete demonstration of what you'll able to do with this HD RuralPack ...  ;D

Everything  here is already seasonal but as we're still working to improve winter forests views , seasonal pictures will come later ...  :P

Thanks for your visit , from us 5 !  :thumbsup:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

jmyers2043

Hello Cedric

I like the red tractor. I enjoyed looking at the 'build a lake' series of screen grabs. The last one where the two Sims are fishing in the shallow waters is especially well done. Good luck to you on the HD rural pack ...

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

art128

All those props there are looking good, cédric ! As Jim I love the red tractor too. Also wonderful "mise en scène" for the last three pictures, they're just absolutely wonderful.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Yan077

:o

Yes, no need to speak ! You're a crazy team of pintades  :P

cubby420

Wow...just wow.  &apls  &apls I can't wait for these props to hit the shelves. Great work!  :thumbsup:

This doesn't even look like sc4 anymore and for some reason, that is totally awesome  :satisfied:

wwecruz

This is the first I've looked in this thread but this is some really beautiful work.  &apls

carlfatal

It is amazing, You five are  :thumbsup: and &apls
And I´m heavily waiting for that stuff. I need no towns around anymore... :D
Greets, Carl

Evillions8

Don't you have a lot time under your hands?  :P

marsh

I'm running out of words for this...

Battlecat

Wow, words fail me entirely. 
&apls &apls &apls

Is the dirt texture you used for the trail part of the rural pack or is that from somewhere else?

Getron

Again, Just amazing  &apls &apls. Can't wait to get my hands on those stuff  :P.

Orange_o_

Quote from: Getron on February 21, 2011, 11:18:52 PM
Again, Just amazing  &apls &apls. Can't wait to get my hands on those stuff  :P.

The Ploppable Aubrac's stone wall is downloadable here

Orange

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Delecto

Fantastic job guys...  :thumbsup: an admirable team effort, all the props look perfect!

I am not so euphoric with the textures of the water. They lack something but I don't know what.  &mmm

Anyway, once again, fantastic.  ;D

Delecto!  ::)

Badsim

Thanks for you comments .  :thumbsup:

Battlecat ; the dirt path is made with Heblem's props already shown there ;

HBS Tropical Flora Pack by Heblem (STEX) . On that other picture , you'll understand that I did re-scale the models using the great SC4Model Tweaker from Cogeo ( available on the LEX and something really easy to use ) . I do not intend to upload this subsidiary work(s) I now practice very often ...

The possibilities are endless . Currently I spend my time to give a new life to some old stuff ... just finished te rework Jeroni's ploppable bushes and moistured rocks I love so much ...

First step ; I re-scale the models with SC4 Model Tweaker , giving all 3 dimensions a factor of 0.5 ( so the half of the original ones ) :

Secondly , I want to be able to plop them more densively , using Ilive Reader to edit the 11th rep of the kSC4FloraParametersProperty and set it from 1.000000 to 0.100000 :

And this is the result of these changes :

Now these « new » bushes and rocks almost look like being HD !  ;D It's up to you to learn how to create your own SC4 world ! Make back-up and experiment ...  ;)

Delecto , indeed something was missing on the previous set ; sparkles of purification need to be powered to work and I have the bad idea to accidently erase the power station ( a single windmill ) while terraforming ... that said , I'm not sure that it is what you had in mind ...  ::)

**********************************************************************************

Vnaoned surprised me once more , his two models of Herons have been right away turned into a new MMP ...

Quote from: Badsim on February 21, 2011, 06:59:40 AM

... The area currently under planning :

... and that's already done .

Looking at those pictures , I think I need to re-scale motorhomes from SFBT ... they look a bit small compared with Vnaoned's cars ... or maybe Vnaoned's cars are a bit too big ...  :-\

Evillion8 , indeed I've got a lot of time in my hands , but it will drastically change in a few weeks .  ::)
Back at work so ...

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Kergelen

Again another wonderful update!!!  It's pure realism !! &apls  &apls

It's very well to follow your updates because I always learn something. :thumbsup:

From witch SFBT Prop Pack are these motorhomes?

Links to SC4 websites

cubby420

Judging by the rowboat scale, I would say the motor-homes are definitely way too small. They almost look like smart cars they are so tiny! Great progress Cedric!  :thumbsup:

io_bg

In my opinion Vnaoned's cars, the pier and the boats are a bit oversized. Anyway, great pictures!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

knapp

I just saw the pics with my motorhomes and I think we should talk about these to fit them to an unique size. I tried to approachc the scale of the ingame cars but I might be wrong. And seeing the transporter at the left, I think there could be need of some remastering at the mobilehomes. So You don't need to work on them, I can render them again at any time. Feel free to send me a PM  ()stsfd()

The lake is great, but I saw that the water textures create patterns. So I also continue to work on my plop water to enable to build lakes with it.
aka "Der Gammler" on simforum.de and STEX

BourneID

I have been saying for years that the moyor mode plop-able menu is the most under appreciated tool in the game.  I am glad that someone is finally pushing the limits of what can be done with it to "populate" the sc4 world and breaking outta the box (lots) and doing more then just trees and rocks... 

Smile Y'all