• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

jestarr's stuff

Started by jestarr, December 17, 2006, 12:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

jacqulina

TheTeaCat

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Alfred.Jones

That looks awesome Jestarr!! I like the new layout :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

jestarr

Thanks for your comments.  Here's the latest iteration of the lot.  I re-rendered the nursery tank with a new water texture and generally fiddled with things. :D  A few more prop placement adjustments and I'll probably call this one done. ;D

Alfred.Jones

I like the new water texture :thumbsup: I look forward to its release

Sim City 4 Devotion

TheTeaCat

Ohh an improvement before its even finished  &apls &apls

:satisfied:
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"

sebes

I like where this is going :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

bat

The new water texture looks great  &apls :thumbsup:

Nikom

Love water texture and great work, it's very nice  ;)

jestarr

While wandering through some of the CJ's at ST, I stopped by Rayden's Little Italy and I found a pic of a real gem.  I also noticed that he made excellent use of some of my rail props.  As I continued looking at the pic, I thought one of the buildings looked familiar.  Sure enough, it was also one of mine. :D  In one of my regions, I have a spot that became isolated.  It's surrounded by industry and has rail access through the middle.  I've been looking for something to put there for a while and thought Rayden's lot would be perfect.  So, I went off to the STEX to find the lot and found bupkis...nada!  Apparently, it was one of his personnal lots. :(  So, not to be detered, I started a lot similar in configuration, only to realize that it was too narrow and way too long. &mmm  So, now we're opening the BAT to remake the building, make a few props, etc.  Basicly, massaging the models to fit the space available. Here's an in-game test pic of the lot to date.  Rayden Transfer. ;D  The rail textures are only placeholders.  I'll be putting some other stuff on the right side, where Acme Boiler is now and removing most of the rails.  I'm also making some sheds to replace the one's you see.   Cheers!

Alfred.Jones

That looks awesome. I'm looking forward to the massaging of the models to fit the space available.

Sim City 4 Devotion

bat

sebes

F A N T A S T I C !   This is the kind of business that I can never get enough in my towns.  :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

jacqulina

TheTeaCat

looks good, in fact looks real good :thumbsup:

eagerly awaiting the next update

Rayden

It's nice to know that you find my lotting skills good, but, maybe it's the other way around, that's your props which makes th difference ;) You haven't found anything at the STEX because I haven't upload yet any of my poor creations, but mainly because, all of them have a ton of dependencies. When once I get organized and do some lotting with just a few dependencies, then I'll start uploading them. In the meantime, I'll keep on using other's lots and props and doing my own. Keep up your great job mate, I'll be following it.  :thumbsup:

jestarr

Rayden, when I see a lot I like, the dependency issue is a non-starter. :D  I'll get the files required to use the lot.

Rayden

You got a point in there, I do the same as well, but seeing what usually goes on on the STEX with all those poor comments about any lots uploaded, specially by unknown people, like me, for instance, no thanks. But if you let me know which one you do refer to, I'll might consider to upload it here to anyone that might like it too ;) Just send a PM with the image in reference. If is mine, I'll upload it here, if is somebody's else, I'll point you to the proper link, OK.
Cheers
Rayden

Edit: I've just sent you a PM with some links to those lots. They're not mine as I had thought, it was too good to be true. I'm just a beginner, no way I could do that lot yet. Maybe one day  :P
Anyway, thanks for having visited my humble CJ and mentioned.  :)

KooriSim123

Gday Jestarr how's things mate? Great looking lots man, i particularly like the catfish farming great job. Can you tell me mate if it is going to be released. Anyway take care and have a great New Year.
Catch ya
Strong,Black and deadly
My brothers keeper