• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

are these available highway Y-interchange or avenue cloverleaf interchange

Started by carling, December 19, 2008, 10:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

carling

Hi not sure if this the right place if not my apologies

I was wondering if a highway Y-interchange was ever made if so where can i get it from or an avenue cloverleaf interchange.

thanks in advance.

projectadam

To the best of my knowledge, I do not think either of them have been made but you could make both of them with some puzzle pieces from the NAM.

Y-Interchange

In addition, with the puzzle pieces included in the NAM you could make a cloverleaf interchange for the avenue or probably make a true Y-interchange. Best of luck :thumbsup:
The Constitutional Monarchy of Ichigamin

Terraforming Update (8/25/09)

andreharv

It's on my list of things to do.  However, these things take time to make (weeks if not months).  I am still working on the last one (the partial y interchange) and it is about 70% done.  Just keep your eyes peeled for updates in the development post.  ;)

carling

Quote from: andreharv on December 22, 2008, 06:40:04 AM
It's on my list of things to do.  However, these things take time to make (weeks if not months).  I am still working on the last one (the partial y interchange) and it is about 70% done.  Just keep your eyes peeled for updates in the development post.  ;)

Ok will keep an eye on the development post.

McDuell

Here are two pictures of avenue cloverleafs that I once made. I hope these help a bit and give you maybe some ideas :). Except for the overpasses, the only tools I used here were the draggable OWR and avenue.

----------------
It's redundant, it's redundant. (R.E. Dundant)
----------------