• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Koumhog Archipelago

Started by Air6, May 18, 2008, 07:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nerdly_dood

It seems to me that a prudent description of this CJ would be...

AWESOME!

It is very unique.  Very few CJs (aka MDs) depict large cities jammed onto small tropical islands in such a way as this.  It is very well planned, and I especially like your underwater detail.  I look forward to yor next update! :thumbsup:
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Air6

Hi, first I'm sorry for my lack of update and a big thanks for your great comments.

Diggis : Thanks. My poor english is certainly the reason of the lack of descriptions. But, I'll try to explain a little my next updates  ;)

Godzillaman : Thanks. I don't think my work have the quality of suplado's work, but thanks for the comparison.

Today, the update concern the small town of Koumhog. You'll can see the island on overviews, and the contrast between high buildings and small town. I hope you like it  ::)

Simpson

Hello Air6
Je vais dire la même chose que sur TSC
I say the same thing like TSC
Ta màj est magnifique bravo
I love your new update congratulation
And it's so realistic
;)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Godzillaman

"With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound he pulls the spitting high-tension wires down..."

Alfred.Jones

That is amazing!! That small harbour is perfect! All of the flora, perfect! The wind farm on the hill, perfect! I would love to see some of these images in the SC4 Photo Competition  ;)

Lovely work

AJ :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

rhythmandjays

Amazing update and beautiful pictures.  ;D Where did you get the coliseum from?

Air6

Hi, thanks for your comments. Today, I show you the second part of Koumhog.

rhythmandjays : This is a ripptide's creation on the LEX.

Simpson

Salut Air6
Hi Air 6
I always like your city
For me you are the best of TSC   &apls
Very good and realistic  :thumbsup:
I can't wait for the next update ;)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

toxicpiano

It looks wonderful! Reminds me a little of my trip to Sorrento and Naples recently (Obviously Naples buildings were very old and crumbling, not glass skyscrapers  ;D).
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

rushman5

Don't know what it is, but I love this soooooo much!

Perhaps there could be some luxury housing along the road bridges, or maybe a widening or something, but I wanna see it!!!

klaascornelis

Looking very good here, exactly the place i would spend my holiday :thumbsup:

Air6

A big THANKS for your great comments.

rushman5 : You could see many luxury housing but on another island. I want to give on this part of the region a contrast between modernism and old architecture. Thanks.

::)

Yoman

Great looking area here. I love the seaside city / town and especially the harbor. The mosaic looks great, though that island may be a little too built up for the surrounding area, ah who cares :P

iamgoingtoeatyou

rhythmandjays

I swear this is one of the best mosaics I have ever seen!  ;D This mosaic has a lot of variety and much, much details. The picture starts out simple with seawalls and the bridge in the top left corner and as you scroll down, you get to the excellent part of the picture. It goes from an 'uptown' scene where the personality of the picture is to the 'downtown' scene with the skyscrapers. I especially love the small yacht before you get to the uptown part of the picture  :thumbsup:

Overall, one quality picture beats a quantity of pictures.  &apls :thumbsup: &apls :thumbsup:

One small thing though...I can see the little squares on the left side of the mosaic  :D

oyd

great work.....
I really enjoyed looking at your pictures and looking forward for more...
"Dear Prudence wont you come out and play..."

Simpson

Hi  Air6
I always love your work you really make realistic work and the mosaïque is incredible, superb, magnifical...
J'aime beaucoup le contraste building/ petites maisons
I love the contrast of building/ littles houses
&apls &apls &apls &apls

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

FrankU

Sky Guy

Absolutely amazing. the perfect mix of old and new. I would kill to live there. keep up the great work my friend

Kalu Sabah- A fast growing dynamic Southeast Asian Country