• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ol.S / Benoit

Hi,

Just a word to tell you that i'm a fan ! Your work here is just a piece of art, i can spend hours watching at it, at the details. :)

C'est une véritable fracture de l'oeil !

Bravo.
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

evarburg

Man, your water looks great. Perhaps there comes a time when Things must be Set Free ! We're dying, out there... :D

Badsim

Hello dear friends ,

I can't really come back yet , real life (and real work) beats me hard still ... but I want let you know that despite the fact I can get only a free hour here or there , I've started to play again with AntigOne , re-scaling and re-modding a few things ( will you guess which ones ?  ::) ) and discovering the new trees from my beloved Girafe ( J'espère que cela te motivera pour les Mélèzes , Antoine !  ;D ) .

Concerning the Rural Pack  , Orange_o_ was in charge to check and to package it but I've got no news from him since the end of March ... well , I hope to be able to bring back to life the VIP Team for September .  ::)

So , I've to request you to be patient a little longer . :thumbsup:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

sumwonyuno

I love that dry river bed!  So realistic!   &apls

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

supremec

Fabulous landscape  &apls  &apls
And the balloon  :o
Click on the banner to see my BATs

peter007

I'm glad that you still have the time to provide us with these pictures.
It's wonderful.

-Ernst

Reikhardt

Excellent stuff! A master at work  &apls

Ol.S / Benoit

I'm sure you still like to play with it, so you have to keep doing it !
And if its to show us amazing and inspiring pictures like that, well I think you must take some of your real life time for the virtual one, which is quite real by the way ! :)

Great work Cédric.
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

art128

Hey Cédric, fantastic update there. Every single picture looks wonderful. I loved the picture with the "Le Nucléaire tue l'avenir" add, excellent detail.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Girafe

funny cat my lovely guinea fowl .

I was surprised to see a post here.
Amazing pictures indeed :) but as always ^^

concerning the larches, no nothing for the future  ()lurker()

I want to dream for your 1000th post  ::)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Framly

Great to see some sign of life from you ;D

Greetings from Rondnoir :)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

nbvc

Great update.  &apls Hope you find some time for more such interessting things.

Sciurus

Ah, some news from Antigone, glad to hear! ()stsfd()
Toi, on voit que t'es anti-nucléaire :D Fais gaffe, tu vas avoir des problèmes toi... ils vont venir chez toi! Ils vont te fusiller, toi ta femme et tout! :o (Référence au SAV d'Omar et Fred au passage :P )

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Badsim

Thanks , guys , for your comments , glad to see you're still interested by my landscaping experiments ...  ;)

Benoit & Framly , I'm following closely your respective MDs , both showing with a particular verve two aspects having the same merit about what can be done with SC4 . Not enough time yet to comment your work in english here , at DC4Devotion , but I'll do it ASAP .  ;)

... is there any end on the horizon ? Not only new custom contents are coming almost everyday , but also a lot of « old » stuffs can be ( and deserve to be ) reworked . During last pring you saw me reworking a few things like bushes from Jeroni and some rural pasture floras from Chrisadams . That time , I've exerimented what can be done with Jeroni's ploppable dirty water to depict a narrow stream ... something like that :

Using SC4ModelTweaker , I've re-scaled the smallest models with a factor of 0.4 ( all 3 axis ) , then , using ILiveReader , I've edited the 11th rep. of the kSC4FloraParametersProperty to be able to plop them enough closely together to get a continuous stream . Contingent on that property , I can't reduce the size any more .

The result as a narrow stream running through meadows ;

WeedsB from Chrisadams have been reworked the same way , re-scaled with a factor of 0.7 .

Connexion with Orange_o_'s River Kit ( quickly made ... ) ;

Hummm ... these dead trees from Jeroni need to be re-scaled ( mainly for a better definition ... ) !  $%Grinno$%

Scale has always been under discussion like lately in the great thread "Nexis Works" from mrbisonm ...  For us , simple users and players , I don't see any better way than to use ourself a program like SC4ModelTweaker from Cogeo . It could sound boring , but It really takes a few minutes , if not seconds !

Let me know how this narrow stream looks for you . :thumbsup:

nbvc , Antoine ,  you rock mates !  Guillaume ...  $%Grinno$% , non non , moi pas anti-nucléaire , moi bien plus pessimiste que ça encore . Travail formidable ces derniers mois , tout comme supremec quand il se prend pour Debussyman ! Le air-balloon est de ... Vnaoned .   &apls

Thanks . :thumbsup:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

rooker1

Will you be showing any in game pics? ::) :D
What you do is amazing.   Always a pleasure to stop by here.

Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

supremec

Another good landscape, I can't wait to see more awesome pics  &apls  &apls

Quote from: Badsim on July 31, 2011, 12:52:40 PM
tout comme supremec quand il se prend pour Debussyman ! Le air-balloon est de ... Vnaoned .   &apls
Non, non, je ne me prend pas pour Debussyman, et je ne me suis jamais pris  :D
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Jmouse

Cédric, you're the only player I know of who would have the audacity to create a dirty stream and the skill to make it look terrific! As always, it is the surroundings that make the scene work, though. I've been struggling with creek and pond banks recently, looking for a way to make them look good without simply outlining them with weeds or cattails.

It looks like you've accomplished this by continuing the bank textures and flora farther back from the water than most of us do, and blending it into the landscape. Just understanding what you've done, though, is a far cry from being able to use the method effectively. &mmm

I could count truly grand masters of SC4 on one hand, and you would be the first one I'd name!

-Joan

Reikhardt

Fantastic shots! As a rural man myself, I've found those stream shots very inspiring  &apls

Yan077

:o... Thanks Cedric !
These new pictures are a marvellous present... (between 2 "coups de feu"  :P )
I so agree with Joan, once more we're all lost in admiration for your "artwork" 

I can't wait for the end of september  ;)
&apls &apls &apls

Girafe

This 1000th post was at the level from what I expected  :)

You are surely one of the most talentuous sc4 landscaper.

Orange's river is perfect and the transition is really well done.

Hope to see you soon my guinea fowl  ::)

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    *