• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Really great imitation pictures, Cédric! I'm just speechless, so this picture will tell you how I feel after viewing these amazing pictures:

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

RickD

It is amazing, what can be done with SC4.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

nbvc

Fantastic work. Very realistic imitation. &apls

Battlecat

Amazing job on those recreations! 

pvarcoe

Awesome couple of updates Cedric!
I am continually amazed how you have taken a "grid" based game and completely eliminated the grid.
I can't detect a seam virtually anywhere in your screen-shots. The technical expertise to accomplish that is amazing.
And your artistic composition speaks for itself.
Well done, thanks for sharing them.

Phil

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

FrankU

Do we actually need a sequel to this game?
Fantastic work!

Silur

Connor

I'm almost speechless. Wow, just wow! Incredible work  &apls

noahclem

Beautiful pictures  &apls &apls &apls  I love (what I assume is) your use of chrisadams' flora that you've re-sized! Just perfect recreations  &apls &apls

rambuckel

These pictures are incredibly beautiful! I'm glad to hear your move is done and (most important for those who wait impatiently for new pictures ;)) your internet works as well =)

Best wishes, Theresa
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

skyscraper

i'm speechless, that's amazing  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
sky's Sim City Venus - Project (Start: 2013)

Only on Sim City (2013)

Current Progress: Planning

Kergelen

These recreations are incredibly well done. I love the small river and the forest with the flowers. &apls &apls

Regarding the cross picture maybe you can find something useful this plugin. Just a thought, I have never used.

Links to SC4 websites

Girafe

Amazing imitations  &apls &apls

For the next Simcity, I want to LOL, we will have to pay for getting a french content   $%Grinno$%  ... seems that we will play sc4 a long time  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

carlfatal

Wonderful pictures, especially the lonely walker. Could be me in the summer if i do not use my bike...
And how You´ve created the meadows is incredible, unbelievable...  &apls

And @ Girafe: some will pay for things if they don´t believe in their creativity. I don´t need any new game as there is no need for as long as we all can have the real pleasure discovering new possibilities with our "old" stuff. EA is not trustworthy but the community here is.
I´m completely sure a new SimCity will not have trees like Yours, no textures like dedgren´s newest. I know whom i trust.  :thumbsup:

Greetz, Carl

Yan077

Speechless...   ()what()

The most incredible work of imitation ever !

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

chester

The ONLY good thing about not being able to check into the SC4D site in a few months is being greeted by tons of jaw dropping pics. so much detail, i have to go back and look at everything again.

Ol.S / Benoit

Your MD is a place I like to visit when I need inspiration... :) Always great pictures and such a nice atmosphere...

BTW how is life in your new home ? :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Tokugawa

See Okatabawashi ! the pearl of the Orient !

ggzagor

First of all congratulations on your technique and creativity.
Is always very inspiring to see the works of great artists that explore new frontiers in SC4.
Let me ask you something: it would be possible to know the parameters that you used when resizing "Grassy-Heblem boulders"?
If I understand it is sufficient to change the values ​​of the vertices in each S3D files.
Thank you!