• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Air6

Great to see you back my friend.

art128

Fantastic to have you back, Cedric!

Lovely pictures there my friend. One detail though.. American trucks in Europe? ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Girafe

good to see you recover IT tools for another season :)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

noahclem

Awesome pictures Cedric  &apls  Great to have you back and glad your computer is working well. Have fun with all the new stuff  :thumbsup:

Kergelen

Great to see you back. Nice fields improving :)

Links to SC4 websites

Swordmaster

Awesome scene, especially the paths along the canal.

Cheers
Willy

rambuckel

Great to see you back :) The harvest scenes are outstanding ... I'm looking forward to next pictures :)
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

MTT9

You can call me Matt

vortext

So mundane yet so gorgeous!  &apls

Which road textures are you using btw? Haven't seen those before, it looks great.  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Badsim

nbvc , thank you for your comment . I'm fan of your own work , notably your MMPs , always little things added to this game but each time I wonder why nobody did it before ! $%Grinno$%  I'm  requesting a K-point ( if it has been already done by somebody else ) for your ideas really improving SC4 landscapes with new and precious flora and fauna items . &apls

Air6 , Girafe , glad to see you there my team mates and friends . :) Je suis encore trop occupé mais je reprendrai directement contact avec vous cette semaine , là où vous savez . Cette équipe a trop de talent pour en rester là !!!  :P Si vous vous embêtez , des péniches dignes de ce nom ne serait pas du luxe !!!  ;D

art128 , thanks Arthur for your comment . I'm still too busy to make comments on other MDs but I'm following your Hiroshoma Region very closely . &apls  Well , you're right about those very bad american trucks !  I didn't take the time to search what to remove from my Pludins but I'll do it . That said , my main worry is the noticeable undersizing of all automatas ... as you're going to see ( a tractor from Orange_o_ vs truck automatas ) in the following update .  :thumbsup:

noahclem , Kergelen , rambuckel thank you for your comments . Like I said to Arthur , I do not have yet enough time to do all I would want @ Devotion  :thumbsdown: but I'm following your MDs , as we're all here invisibly linked  in exploring  how much realist SC4 is able to be ... ()stsfd() &apls

Swordmaster , MTT9 , thank you !  :)

vortext , thank you for your comment . That overlay is an original one from SC4 ( 0xba02000 )  . Not draggable but I've used here one of my tricks ( a resized LOT ) to re-cover a SAM section  for some reason of rural road aspect ( and not rural street ) I wanted to get . Well , I have finally replaced it with another one ,  more common ( a faded version of european texture ...  ) but the trick is still there . I take that occasion to say that I'm highly impressed by your MODding work , notably the Seasonal Tree Controller  &apls , even if I don't intend to use it ; I ( unhealthily ?  ::) ) need to control even each single tree ...

Time to present you my new project after Champclause : Gissey .  That's a medium city tile where I've already drawn a canal and a few seasonal wheat & sunflowers fields some time ago . No general view for the moment , a lot of work to re-landscape it first with new VIP MMPs available since its first version ( new MMPs properties and fully seasonal flora & fields ) . My first LotEditing works were about diagonal fields ( not finished )  and a silo for grain drying , storage and load for trucks and barges , inspired by that I saw along the Burgundy canal ( Silo of Bretenières - France ) . Gissey will be a small village surrounded by fields ...

Next work before to start the village itself : Le Château de Gissey .

Let me add that I've been highly inspired by that BAT from mattb325 ... nothing more perfect available to represent a french Renaissance type castle . Very first stage of LotEditing , some props have been already re-sized ( the lion's statues from  mattb325 , the lamppost from Odainsaker ) some others are going to be re-sized ( Dolphin66's flowerbeds ) . The terrace is an illusion done with some Xannepan's quais de Seine pieces and the round pond/fountain is from Orange_o_ .

See you next with that  castle and parc ... finished . :thumbsup:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Ol.S / Benoit

So nice to see you back here Badsim, these rural scenes are amazing...  :thumbsup:
I love every single detail, and Le Château de Gissey looks already awesome, even with a few props ! :)

Do you know if the round pond/fountain from Orange_o_ is available somewhere ?
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

art128

Quote from: Badsim on October 13, 2012, 09:00:35 AMI'm  requesting a K-point ( if it has been already done by somebody else ) for your ideas really improving SC4 landscapes with new and precious flora and fauna items . &apls

Done.  ;)

Wonderful work on this incredible update Cédric. The silo is good looking, I like it. Also I'm eager to see more of the Chateau. ;) [the trompe-l'œil terrace is nice!]
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

As usual, this is top-notch; the ultimate far end to which the game has been taken. I've spent a lot of time looking at your pictures trying to find even one thing out of line, but in vain. I especially like the picnic. Great work!

Cheers
Willy

FrankU

Cédric,

This is wonderful.
Someone should really make good BATs of some ships, because, well, you used what you could find, and that is not too good. So there is a possible spot for improvement of your scenes.
The Silo complex is very plausible. Looks good too!

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

rambuckel

As always ... brilliant sceneries. Hopefully you'll be able to deliver more of those inspiring pictures in near future :)
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

Dantes

I have no word for this beautyful Art.  :o

*wow*  ???

jmyers2043

Every picture is a great one. I especially like the tractor spraying the crops. The white and blue flowering weeds along the dirt tract path are very believable. 

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Girafe

Stunning rural scenes  &apls &apls &apls

Regarding the scale, automatas are underscaled but IMHO the scale of David is maybe 10% too big for the tractor props.

I have no motivation, I will lost my job in few days  ()sad() but something which was in the pipe:

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

noahclem

Fantastic update again  &apls  The rural scenes are perfectly done and the canal beautiful. You make those populus trees look so beautiful--I'd like to borrow your style with them  ;D  I also liked how seamless the diagonal path looked going through the fields  :thumbsup: