• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simtropolis down again? Or is it me being stupid

Started by Wiimeiser, October 12, 2017, 01:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Tarkus

Sounds like a whole myriad of things . . . whatever it was, it seems they've emerged victorious from it, as the site is now back up and seems to be running pretty smoothly.  Here's the last on-site update from Cori. 

Quote from: CorinaMarie
A multitude of things went wrong, but we believe we are back with 99.99732% of the content in all areas. Due to how we had to perform the recovery this time, it's possible a portion of things such as STEX uploads or attachments on exactly 30 Sept, 2018 might be missing and any posts, PMs, status updates, etc (but not STEX files & attachments) after 09:17 AM EDT on 05 Oct, 2018 will be missing. The site was briefly operational a few times after my full database backup on 05 Oct and posts, PMs, status updates, new member registrations, etc from there and after are lost.

We do apologize for any loss and the inconvenience of this whole mess.

-Alex

AsimPika3172

Going down again....

Error 526 Ray ID: 476caa84cf0d33a3 • 2018-11-09 01:57:00 UTC
Invalid SSL certificate

CorinaMarie and Dirk at Twitter page will fix the SSL issue right now. Waiting for update!  :popcorn:
I loves Sim City forever!

jeffryfisher

Modding PC games since 1993 (back when we needed hex-editors)

AsimPika3172

Simtropolis was down again with error number 524, 525 and 526....  ()sad() Waiting for fix!  :popcorn:

UPDATE!!  Is now online!  &apls &apls &apls

AsimPika3172

Simtropolis down again with ERROR 522 (Connection Timed Out)!

EDIT at 7:20 pm or more (Malaysia time):- Is now back online!  :thumbsup:

Wiimeiser

Cloudflare seems to be down with a 502 error. Not entirely sure what that means right now...
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...

Wiimeiser

I don't seem to be able to access most files on ST. Is something going on?
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...