• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Grand Canyon

Started by jeronij, December 12, 2006, 04:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 15 of Grand Canyon!

Wonderful new collection of pictures! Like the river/ waterfall! :thumbsup:

Antoine

Fantastic like every update !  :thumbsup:

coult

Quote from: jeronij on September 13, 2007, 05:42:44 AM
Cameron, after checking the field, all the information I can give you is the ingame name of the lot: "All-weather Pitch"  ( I dont recall where I downloaded it, and since I use Datpacker, I cant check for individual files  ::)

All Weather Pitch  ;) - Humbling to see it in use in such a brilliant MD, it's one of my older works that I'm not keen on these days, but if someone's asking after it...

Anyway, great update, as always. Looks stunning in both the close ups, and also the zoomed out views  :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

Glad to see you back here, jeronij! The development is absolutely beautiful, I love the little village that popped up there. Also, your technique for making the hills more "rolling" with the rail lines is one I'm going to employ from now on! Great work, as always, my friend!

figui

wonderful development :thumbsup:
it's nice to see you keep this md alive, it has always been inspiring ;)
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

nova vesfalo

nice to have so news and new pics  :)

Love the "near the station" development, your updates are always full of tips and inspiration !!!

Badsim

Hi jeroni ,

You've got nothing to prove anymore about your skill at playing the game , and I enjoy the turn you've taken as a building BATer ... but yes , please keep this MD alive ! You know ... so many new attracting things to see , it's good to have to come back and see again that kind of great pictures we love but have too tendancy to forget ...

Update not easy to follow because you've got the idea to change the angles of view between each step of the development ... hehe , we ( I at least) have to search and come back to verify what's new !   $%Grinno$% :thumbsup:

I love this development so far , perfectly coherent , already said once - I think - more urban if you want ... but I hope not too much . The great landscape of Grand Canyon is at least as important as its urbanization .  ;)

(Hey ! Who am I to tell you what you have to do !  ::))

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

sebes

Enjoyed watching how you developped that area. I did not expect such an urbanized area to be planned there. I wonder how the congestion on that winding road (my favorite ever) down into the valley will be now...
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

sandokan

Well... I think I've looked at this GREAT MD at least twenty times from the first to the last page. And this is the first time I post...  &ops :) 

Since I first read your previous CJ "Simtropia" over at ST, I got amazed by your really excellent work. I think you inspired me to start playing SC4 at another level, with all the custom content, and new techniques for developing and landscaping the maps (before that revelation, I used to play SC4 only over flat terrain, and with very griddy looking cities, only waiting for skyscrapers to grow, and very often I got bored and abandoned my cities).

Then, when I saw the unhappy ending of that CJ, I discovered this site, SC4Devotion, and instantly become a member and started downloading excellent stuff and reading all the information available here... And I found your new MD. As before, it was incredible. It IS incredible. I don't know how you make this game come alive, but indeed you achieve this. Your skills on landscaping the slopes and rivers, and your planning of small villages are truly awesome. I really like your winding roads, your bridges and the realism you achieve in blending the "square" buildings into the environment with such smoothness.

Thanks, Jeroni, for making this "game" come alive!

SANDOKAN

amapper

It's always such a pleasure to see the fantastic detail you manage in your regions. You continue to be an inspiration.

ExiLe

really amazing work, as always of course. ;)

take care,
...coming soon

jeronij

Hello to all the Grand Canyon visitors  ;)

This project has been cancelled, I feel really sorry for that, but we must think ahead  ::) , and a new one ( Mallorca --> link in my signature) has replaced it.

I really enjoyed Grand Canyon, as I hope you did  ;) , but I had to take this decision which I hope you all will understand.

Before I leave, I wanted to specially thanks Sandokan ( with way too much delay  :-[ &ops ) for his comment which really touched my heart  :thumbsup: . Gracias amigo  &apls

Good bye Grand Canyon ... Good day Mallorca  :thumbsup:
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary