• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Siberia: 4th March 2011- a little teaser from the new region

Started by penguin007, February 04, 2010, 11:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

Very nice airfield, farms and vegetation! I'm sorry to here about your region's troubles but I look forward to the new one!

art128

Cool airfield you've done there, Will ! There are just some pieces which are not properly placed, but it looks food anyway, simple and effective. Maybe also the runway is a bit small, and need another exit for the taxiways, maybe at the center of the runway.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

penguin007

Right here is the final region view of the region it was a great pleasure building it but of course the next one will be even better hopefully!! I won't do replies today will do that when I next update but thank you for the support during all my work so see you in a couple of weeks when I show off Siberia's latest region Rasgreznov which to give you guys an idea will be a lot more developed then the regions I have shown off so far.

Enjoy and see you guys soon!!

Will

Tomas Neto

Fantastic region, Will!!! Very nice my friend!!!  :thumbsup:

bat

That island is looking really nice!
Looking forward to see more of it... ;)

Battlecat

io_bg

Great looking region pic! The airport in the previous update is very nice, too. I ought to to stop here more often :D
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

noahclem

Great-looking region!  &apls I look forward to Rasgreznov  :thumbsup:

kwakelaar

And a nice little teaser it is, great to see that you have found my small set of European w2w's :)

nbvc

canyonjumper

That's too bad about your region Will. But I'm sure the new one will be just as good, probably better ;D I'm looking forward to the next update!

Your friend,
                               Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog