• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Voi - Euskadi

Started by KitFisto69, July 02, 2008, 02:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitFisto69

LAST PICTURES: AUGUST, 26

[ presentation will be translated :thumbsup: ]
so at first, the original presentation, at french. Don't worry, she will be translated   ;)

I-Situation
There is a social European Union who gives independance for a lot of countries but Basque country is independant since 1924. Voi is the capital of the Basque country since the Independance.

II-Population
-Habitants (2007): 2 862 150
with Basques (89 %), Castilian (4 %), Arragonais (3 %), Occitans (3 %), Autres (1 %)
-Religion:    Catholics (95 %), Muslims (3%), Jews (2 %)
-Language : Basque (92 %), Spanish (4 %), French (2%), Occitan (1%)

III-Informations
-currency: €uro
-Official language: Français
-internet domain: .eus
-Associations: UE ,ONU ( AVH (Haussman Cities Association) and a Twinning with the city of Sohori for city of Voi)
-National Day: August,16th ( independance day)
-National Anthem: here!

now,all of the originals pictures from TSC. some of then are old and not very nice.
but the futures update will be in TSC and here  ;)

terminal 0 for official receptions
terminals 1 & 2 for regional flight (france & spain)
terminals 3,4 & 5 for international flight
terminal 6 for low cost flight ( Ryanair & Easyjet)

that's all for old pictures  ;)

EDIT: I've resized your pictures--while 800px width is not a rule, it is strongly recommended. Please try to keep the majority of your pictures to 800px in the future. Thanks. - Dustin (thundercrack83)

Simpson

Hi Kit (je suis Davidl de TSC)
Welcome to SC4 dévotion
Your city is looking very good I love your airport
:thumbsup:
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

flame1396

Whoa... Colossal first post. I'm interested.
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

threestooges

Exceptional pics. Your first post has set a high bar, but from what I have seen, I'm sure you will continue to meet it. Some of those beach pics are among the best I have seen. I look forward to your next updates, but I hope you pace yourself a bit. It's great to see all these pics, but I would suggest spreading them out over a few updates in the future. This will also allow us to enjoy each pic more. Excellent first post though, and I look forward to more.

sebes

I see a very interesting map of Europe...it's a pity the post is still mainly in French, hope you'll translate it soon so that I can understand the history of the country as well... 
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

KitFisto69

thanks a lot guys
so now i have published the official video for the nation's day (august 16th)
this video, made by government, will be broadcast in all TVs of the country  :)
video here

XoX

It's nice but I have'nt the feeling with this MD...
C'est dans les ténèbres que l'on voit la lumière...et dans la lumière que l'on voit les ténèbres...

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=5339.40

CasperVg

I like it, it would probably be a bit more fun when you post some information regarding some of the pictures under them, because at the moment it's somewhat an impersonal list of pictures, which, again, I really like.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

KitFisto69

thanks for yours comments
caspervg > it's like that because there are old pictures. don't worry, the future pictures will be comment in english. (if you want, you can see the descriptions in Tout Sim City here  :thumbsup:

bat

Fantastic start there of your MD! And the pictures are looking very good! That is a really wonderful city!!

Looking forward to more, KitFisto69... ;)

KitFisto69

thanks men
so this is a new MAJ
in a new format: shorter but more

at first, this is a residential sector, in the west of the city

so, in the west too, a little dynamic sector

and for the end, the pinewood, next to the river

that's all!

jjune4991

excellent work, c'est magnifique! you have a great city, and the airport looks great!
Wha??? Where am I? Oh, that's right! I'm here!

Sciurus

It's very beatiful! Félicitations Kit'!->Congratulations Kit'!
A short French lesson for jjune4991 $%Grinno$%
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

cubo

&apls muy bueno lo del puente del calatraba y lor pinchos de colores
(hare caso omiso al mapa de "europa" porq has puesto españa donde va castilla" ;D )

KitFisto69

thanks a lot my friends  :)
so todays is a new MAJ!
and to begin, the end of the "coulée verte" , a park who remplaced an highway

the stadium of the Voi C de F

the tradition is painting in yellow a line for one week when the team win the derby

the river...

now we leave Voi for going to Santa Marguerita, a sea station

the garrigua...

and for the end, the aqualand!

that's all!

EDIT: I have again re-sized your pictures. I'll refer you to the MD Section Rules:

8. All images will be hosted by an offsite hosting service or other server.  Authors are requested to consider that not every reader has broadband Internet access, and should seek, consistent with maintaining reasonable image quality, to minimize the size in kilobytes of images accordingly. Please note that, while not a rule, we do make a strong recommendation that the max width of any image be 800 pixels, as well as being in the .JPG format.  Use wider images and other picture formats (.PNG, .GIF, etc.) when necessary, albeit sparingly, since in most instances making a pic bigger does not make it better.

In the future, please heed these recommendations, as it makes for much more pleasurable MD viewing. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send me a PM. Thanks. - Dustin (thundercrack83)

art128

very nice update my friend  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Simpson

Great job in this new update my friend  :thumbsup:
I'm until forward to the next update
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas