• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Source- 2/9: I'm Back! + A Teaser (of course...)

Started by dsrwhat316, August 04, 2008, 02:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nexis4Jersey

Excellent Train station, i can't wait for more !  &apls

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

darraghf

I love your lotting. It looks so much more realistic!
Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

Ennedi

Your LE work is really impressive Dan! Everything is composed very precisely, nothing is overdone and looks very realistic. Great work! :thumbsup:

Adam

PS. I must spend more time at your MD and look at your working techniques, a lot can be learned from you  ;)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Simpson

Really nice Dan ! The station is looking incredible. Also magnificient work on the LE  :o
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

dsrwhat316

Teaser

I'm almost ready! RL has slown down enough this week for me to actually play (or LE, as is the case) so a full update should be ready by this weekend. Here's a final teaser of the train station:

This shot is on zoom 5, so the details are a little grainy. I didn't want to give away too much details; it is a teaser after all :P!

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

chibytuga

Wow. All this stuff must take you forever.  &apls

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture

BarbarossaS

Love it  &apls &apls
I wish I had your skill with LE  :P

dsrwhat316

FrankU: No doubt; the LE takes up more of my time than anything else. Thanks for reading!
Battlecat: Thanks!
art128: Thanks for your comments! You are correct, Arthur, this update will showcase a new part of the city  :thumbsup:
bat: Thanks, my friend; I'm glad you like it!
Simpson: Thanks for the welcome, David! I hope you enjoy this update, as well...
frdrcklim: Thanks for the compliments, my friend!
danielcote: Yes, they are condos, my friend. Thanks for reading!
tooheys: Nice to see you around again, Dave. Thanks for your comments!
BuildingUp: It's good to hear that people appreciate the work that goes into these updates and teasers. Hope to see you again, friend!
bat: Thanks, my friend! You'll see plenty of the train station in this update...
bluesinjid: Heh, I'm no "genius"; I just know what I like  :P Thanks for reading!
Pat: Thank you, Pat!
Nexis4Jersey: Hey, a fellow Jersey boy! Hope to see you here around again!
Sciurus: Thanks, Guillaume!
darraghf: Thanks! That's what I strive for; realism  :thumbsup:
Ennedi: You hit my objective on the head, Adam! I try and keep thing simple without too much clutter, yet showcase as much detail as possible. Hope you stop by again soon!
Simpson: Thanks, David!
chibytuga: Oh, you have no idea, my friend. Thanks for taking an interest in my MD!
Sciurus: Thanks!
BarbarossaS: Thank you very much!

Update 17- Green with Envy
Okay, a month later, and I present to you a proper update! Still no cars (or trains, for that matter); the game clock still hasn't been started yet!

Now, here's my first panorama shot I've made. Check it out; just click here!
Enjoy!

~ Dan

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture

sithlrd98

Wow! Looks like I missed a few updates...looks real good! I really like the "ped area" next to the station!Your LE work is amazing!

Jayson

thundercrack83

Beautiful work, Dan! Both the mosaic and the panorama look incredible, my friend! I'm getting more and more inspired as I gaze into them!

Can't wait to see more!

bat

The teaser is great, really detailed! And great overview of the train station!  :thumbsup:

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

BarbarossaS

I especially like the garage near the station. A lot of RL train stations have these near them, but somehow this fact is always forgotten by
lotters and batters alike. It's also cool to see a nice path leading up to it, you've thought of everything  :thumbsup:

frdrcklim

Now if only I could make a train station like that ::).
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

Simpson

Nice update my friend. You really did a magnificent work on the LE  &apls The station is looking incredible.

Take care,

David
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

dsrwhat316

Overviews and a Small Teaser
Thanks to all for your support! I apologize for not updating (or even teasing) in a month, but RL is just a kick in the pants  :-\

To refresh everyone's memory, I'll show two overviews of what I've done so far (be warned; these shots are full of empty spots!):

An overview of what will be the downtown of FH

Progress on the harbor thus far (kinda meager right now)

This will be my next area of focus. I was going along the lines of an outdoors farmers market, but that may change... ::)

~ Dan

BarbarossaS

Sorry to hear RL has been a pain in the ***, but I'm glad you've made it back for a small teaser!  ;D
The overview is great, if just to place things in perspective! Kinda weird though, to see all those empty spaces, but I'm sure they will be filled quite nicely  ()stsfd()

-Stijn-