• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Source- 2/9: I'm Back! + A Teaser (of course...)

Started by dsrwhat316, August 04, 2008, 02:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threestooges

Ouch, sorry to hear that Dan. Try not to over-exert yourself. Let your wrists heal properly. Amazing work you keep showing here (that baseball field was just stunning) and I'll keep an eye out for the teasers, but make your you take the time to heal properly.
-Matt

Pat

Dan sorry to hear about that man.... you take care and get them wrist healed!!!! Make sure you follow threw with workmans comp!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

KoV Liberty

Oh man! Sorry to hear that Dan! Hope you feel better.

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

BarbarossaS

Ouch, that sounds painful! Get well soon Dan!

-Stijn-

Tomas Neto

Dan, sorry to hear about that my friend!!! I have big hope in the your quick recovery and return!!!  :thumbsup:

JoeST

ouch, I hope you heal up quick and proper :D

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

rooker1

Sorry to hear what has happened and I hope for a speedy recovery.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

dsrwhat316

Teaser
Thanks to everyone for their well-wishes! Okay, well I've been feeling pretty good the past couple of days to get something accomplished:

Using the stunning Duke Chapel by Caliban with some lotting, this area is starting to take shape. More details for the loading docks, parks and pathways will come soon enough (as will cars on the roads and people  ;)).

Okay, back to slaving over the lots in the LE again  :P Be back soon!

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

KoV Liberty

Looks great Dan! Glad you are feeling better.

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

ecoba

Well, Dan.

Your LOT Editing just becomes more amazing each picture.

Ethan

art128

Well done, Dan. That park beside the cathedral looks wonderful, also as your development, that is as usual fantastic. Also, I wish you a good and full recovery for your wrists my friend.
Take care,
-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Tomas Neto

Fantastic to see again an update in your MD!!! Awesome teaser my friend!!!  &apls

Battlecat

Welcome back!  That cathedral looks great!

dsrwhat316

io_bg: Thanks for the enthusiastic comment! I hope this update will be to your liking as well.
BarbarossaS: If every MD had the wait between updates like mine, there would be nothing to show! Thanks, Stijn!
Driftmaster07: Very true about the wait, but now that I'm stuck at home, the updates should come a little more often. Thanks!
tooheys: No BATting on my end, Dave; at least not yet  ;) I'm glad to know that the details put into each shot were noticed. I agree with you about the textures of the small ball field, but the color was incorporated into the bat so there wasn't much to work with. I appreciate dropping by Dave!
joelyboy911: Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the realism.
Glowbal: Thanks! Hope you like the update!
jimbo_jj: Thank you, James! I'll let you judge the next update for yourself.
Yan077: Thanks much, my friend!
Tomas Neto: Thanks!
threestooges: Thanks for your well-wishes, Matt. I'm glad you enjoyed the baseball field and you'll be glad to know my wrists are, according to my doctor, healing much faster than expected!
Pat: I have followed up with worker's comp and everything is in order. Thanks for stopping by!
Driftmaster07: As I told Matt, I'm well on my way back to 100 percent. Thanks for commenting!
BarbarossaS: It was the first few weeks, but not so much now, as I'm able to type all these replies right now :P
Tomas Neto: Well, so far my recovery has been quick and I'm able to give to everyone this update!
JoeST: I'm healing fine now, Joe. Thanks for dropping by!
rooker1: Thank you, Robin; I'm well on the mend  :thumbsup:
Driftmaster07: Thanks, my friend!
ecoba: Thanks for your compliments, Ethan!
art128: Yes, the cathedral area will be shown completed in this update, as well as most of the development (you'll soon see what I mean). Thanks for your recovery wishes, Arthur!
Tomas Neto: Thank you, my friend!
Battlecat: Thanks!

Update 20- Urban Revival
Again, I thank you all for your well-wishes! I'm still on the mend, but I'll be back to normal in no time. Just one mosaic for this update; it was all I could muster up for now. I'm still working on the barren spots, so please bear with me ;)

The gears are grinding, though, and I'm already working on the next featured area. Here's a hint: it's something any major touristic port town should have  :thumbsup:

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

BarbarossaS

QuoteIf every MD had the wait between updates like mine, there would be nothing to show! Thanks, Stijn!
True, but you always have something very nice to show, so it's worth the wait for me.  :thumbsup:

As for the update: great work. I love the cathedral surroundings, it looks very beautiful. Can't wait to see what you have in store next.

-Stijn-

frdrcklim

Really awesome Dan. Haven't been here in a while, but im always looking forward to visit ur MD.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

ecoba

I'm going to now have to pick my jaw up off of the floor. (Which is going to hurt my head.)

Your work is flat out amazing, Dan. These park lots that you've created, and the sidewalks.

It's just.........  :o

Nice to know you're getting better, my friend.

Ethan

Earth quake

Wonderfull udpate. &apls
The park near the cathedral is simply beauitful.
Excellent work at the Lot.

Tomas Neto

Awesome update!!! Great mosaic my friend!!!  &apls &apls &apls

Battlecat

That is an amazing shot!  I really like the work you're doing with the textures under roads and curves!  You've done a great job of filling in all the gaps!