• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SNM Dependencies - Current

Started by BarbyW, February 23, 2009, 05:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbyW

The MAAM parks have not been touched and neither has the prop pack. These are additions to the original SNM sets that have been updated.
I haven't changed any of the IIDs for the lots so the MML file will still be valid.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

natcret

sebbyb

Been hoping to work on a massive navy base but I've been hitting a few problems with dependencies and what-not for the SNM range. I have installed everything on the list that features in the read-me but still the wharf pieces do not appear. Also notice that the SNM security fencing is missing. Im just wondering which prop pack these actually feature in so i can delve into my plugins folder and see whats gone on.

BarbyW

Check with the list in the first post of this thread. That has the dependencies for all the SNM lots.

tamorr

Alright I don't know if this was intended or not, but when I installed the SNM Navy Base Set I was in kinda' a panic trying to find the "CAL_Naval_Personnel.dat".
I finally found it and well it was in the "My Documents\SimCity 4\BSC\BSCProps" directory which is not in Plugins. This is with the April version of the installer, and I know that because I downloaded it in September.

I figured since I found it installing to that directory I should let you guys know that is where the CAL_Naval_Personnel.dat is being installed to. :)
  "It is wiser to think about your actions before doing them, but be warned One must act quickly before another takes action for you."
  "Knowledge may be Power, but it is how you use that Knowledge that makes One Powerful."
  "I am a Philosopher, Punnist, Poet, and Rambler so keep in mind I think ahead and backwards to point where communication is sometimes not completely understood, even if Enlish is my primary language, it doesn't mean I know it well N proper."
  "Always do your best to acheive your goals and Dreams one at a time."
"Patience is a virtue."

BarbyW

Thanks, tamorr. I have rebuilt the installer and posted the revised one to the LEX.

Jayster

I hate to grave digging but I'm having a problem with some of the SNM vehicle props. I have all of the dependencies (checked with this updated list) but some of the Hummers won't show up. They won't show up on the custom lots I have made or the original lots.

Some help would be very much appreciated.

Jayster

CaptCity

Haven't used them in a while, so I thought I would load up the SNM lots and try my hand at a military base. Well, I seem to be having a problem with Deadwoods Naval Supply Depot #1 - the dreaded brown box. I've been through the list here and Deadwoods Master List repeatedly and all Cleanitols say I have everything, so I'm kind of stumped. I've seen where this has come up in other threads, but I didn't see if it was ever resolved. Funny thing is, I thought these all had been working before. The building that's missing is the large one on the lot in the upper left corner of this image.

Any ideas what that building is...?

AzukayAnukee

CaptCity

Quote from: AzukayAnukee on November 12, 2011, 10:21:03 AM
TO: CaptCity - (dependency) http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=514

Thanks, AzujayAnukee    :thumbsup:

I had found this a while back but forgot to update my post here. I don't remember if simply having the file in the plugins was enough to provide the building on the lot or not. I seem to remember I had to re-lot it. I'll have to check... Thanks, again.

msm8378

Installed all files for SNM available on LEX and triple checked all dependency requirements...everything is fine except for the small power plant.  I cannot for the life of me figure out what is causing the entire lot to show as a brown box.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

msm

catty

Sorry I don't have the links, but the power plants requires the following dependencies

·         SNM  Essentials – to be included in the Support Files

·         BSC Mega Texture Pack

·         Kleine Mietshaeuser Pack – by stephenh

·         Larger High School by simgoober

·         DEDWD IHT Pharmaceuticals – by deadwoods

·         SNM Support Files

·         BSCBATProps RT SNM Vol01

·         BSCBATProps RT SNM Vol02

·         BSCBATProps RT SNM Vehicles Vol01

·         BSCBATProps RT Emergency Vehicles Vol01

·         CP_PropPack_Vol01

·         BSC_TexturePack_Cycledogg_V 01

·         BSC MEGA Props - DAE Vol01

·         BSC MEGA Props - Gascooker Vol01

·         BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol01

·         BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol01

·         BSC MEGA Props - Misc Vol01

·         BSC MEGA Props - NewmanInc Vol01

·         BSC MEGA Props - RT Vol01

·         BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01

·         BSC MEGA Props - swi21 Vol01

·         CSX MEGA Props - Vol02

·         CSX MEGA Props - Vol03

·         CSX MEGA Props - Vol04

·         BSC_Flag_Pack_1

·         PEG_MTP_RESOURCE_vol1

·         SG_RLS_Extras – installed with most simgoober RLS Homes

If you don't have all of them or can't find the link, let me know and I'll try and find the links for you

:)

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

jmyers2043

The specific file that contains this buidling is BSC Jes Mega Props Vol 8. The second window lists the dependencies in this specific lot. The dependency listings called "current" at the top of this thread are correct. Everything needed for all SNM lots are in those links.

Gool Luck

- Jim
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

little jo

Hello i have a very great Problem with this Prob " BSCBATProbsRT MineCorp Vol1" this File is Locked and now in the "BSCMegaProbs RT Vol4" a Part of it. I Installed this Package,but Cleantol say´s allways   :angrymore:"FEHLEND: BSCBATProps RT MineCorp Vol01.dat konnte nicht gefunden werden, Download hier: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=529
Es scheinen einige Abhängigkeiten zu fehlen

What can i do to make my Harbour and the other Custom Lots who need this MineCorp File working.Sorry for my bad English but im Speak better then writing.For your Help thank´s a lot
Nice Weekend little jo

jmyers2043

Hello Jo

Quote from: little jo on March 17, 2012, 03:24:51 AM
Hello i have a very great Problem with this Prob " BSCBATProbsRT MineCorp Vol1" this File is Locked and now in the "BSCMegaProbs RT Vol4" a Part of it. I Installed this Package,but Cleantol say´s allways   :angrymore:"FEHLEND: BSCBATProps RT MineCorp Vol01.dat konnte nicht gefunden werden, Download hier: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=529
Es scheinen einige Abhängigkeiten zu fehlen

What can i do to make my Harbour and the other Custom Lots who need this MineCorp File working.Sorry for my bad English but im Speak better then writing.For your Help thank´s a lot
Nice Weekend little jo

What lot or seaport are you unsure about? I'll download the prop pack and see if there is a problem. A picture of the problem lot would be a helpful starting point for me too.

I would say, from just reading your question, that you should have everything you need, inspite of what clean-it-all says.

- Jim

little jo

thank´s for your Answer.The Problem is i have all this Seaports damaged.It makes me crazy when i see this brown Boxes.The Boxes stand behind the Cranes and in front of the Container and Warehouse Lot`s.Perhabs an Idea from me is,that thehse are Machines so little Yellow Forklift or other.Also the Barrack´s are not shown.The same Problem is by the Snm Ports with the File " SNMTimedProps.dat" that includes in the   BSC MEGA Props Misc Vol02. The same Proceedere begans and i became an great fit of rage and demolish all of these lot´s.Here was the Problem Ships are not showing Barracks not there all so little things.So i search for Help and i hope you have an Idea.
Thanks for all your effort that you have with this Problem of mine.
little jo

jmyers2043

Hi Jo

Quote from: little jo on March 17, 2012, 06:15:36 AM
...It makes me crazy when i see this brown Boxes....The Boxes stand behind the Cranes and in front of the Container and Warehouse Lot`s....

is this the lot with the boxes??

little jo

hello Jim,

this is the List of the Ports that i built and where the Boxes stand.
BLS City Centre Port
BLS Container Port
BLS Inland Container Port CAL
BLS Oil Port
BRT Seaport
Newman Inc Grain Port
SDP Small Seaport
SDP Warehouse Port
SNM Seaport
Also on the Naval Seaports it´s the same Problem.with this Depency who locked and now in this Mega Pack included.It seems for me that this Problem not by me alone is.A frend of mine have the same Problem with this Ports and with some Airports.I built no Airports instead my Self-Control is not the Best in the Moment and this Boxes are so ugly that the Fun of playing the Game is blow away.I played SC a long Time (1997) so i love this Game.This Ports are so real that i need they for my City´s  ;) Thanks a lot for your search and the Picture show in the right corner a little Piece near the Water Front from a lot that i built and there a Box stand.
thank you and appreciate for your Help little Jo

whatevermind

little jo,

The seaports you listed there (except the miscellaneous naval ports) are all part of the BSC Functional Seaports, so I would suggest you look at this thread.  The dependencies required for each seaport are listed at each seaport's section, which you can navigate to by clicking on the links in the table of contents in the first post, or by simply scrolling through the thread to the seaports you are looking for.  Then just make sure you have all the dependencies listed for each of those seaports, and you should be good.  That thread does not contain the BLS Inland Container Port CAL, however if you are still getting brown boxes on that lot after getting your dependencies, you can check the BSC Functional Seaports Readme for other dependencies you might need - the obvious one being the CAL canals.

For the naval ports, make sure you have all the dependencies listed in the first post of this thread, and you should be fine there as well.  By the way, BSCBATPropsRT MineCorp Vol1 is fully included in BSCMegaProps RT Vol4, so you only need the second file there.  Unfortunately, the Readmes and Cleanitols were never updated to show this change.

Good luck!

little jo

whatevermind

i downloaded this BSCMegaProps RT Vol4 and installed it when i read the Readme  .Also with the snm ports i read the Readme and i installed all what there stand. Today i became this mine corp file from a Friend and now i have no Boxes only the Snm Ports have a Problem,but this Ports not so urgent for me now.The file in the BSCMegaProps RT Vol4 definitly don´t work
Thanks a lot for Help
little jo