• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

can't find the dependencies...

Started by beholder, October 16, 2007, 09:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beholder

This happens more than once.. I find a lot I like, and there's a list of maybe 10 or so dependencies.. I look for these, but I can't find them on the site. for examples, jestarr's lots, have a big list of dependencies here ttp://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1221 (in any of his lots he has a big list.) they names are not linked, and I can't find them in the site.. I will look for BSC, for example, but I won't find all of them..

do I really need to install every single one, isn't there some mega pack for everything you need? and if you DO have to look for them, is there a better way?

XiahouDun

The readme html file that comes with the download has a link to all the dependancies listed there.

A single prop pack of all the items every member makes would be rather... massive, so it makes sense to have mega packs sorted by creator like is currently the norm. If you look at most of Jestarr's lots, the dependancies are usually the same, so while there is a longer list of dependancies, they remain constant throughout.
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

revmom

I don't seem to be able to find the file for toys r us, much less the dependencies needed.  I have used cleanitol and show no missing files yet I get lots of toys r us in my cities all with brown boxes.

can anyone help

Rayden

Quote from: revmom on November 12, 2007, 03:48:05 PM
I don't seem to be able to find the file for toys r us, much less the dependencies needed.  I have used cleanitol and show no missing files yet I get lots of toys r us in my cities all with brown boxes.

can anyone help

If you could at least tell us which version you have, there is several Toy'R'Us around, specially at ST/STEX.