• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

[REL] SCAG Airbus Project

Started by joelyboy911, January 18, 2010, 01:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muxcomee

So...

Well. I was using the MMP's for stuff, and they were working fine but I noticed how when you plopped them, only one type was ever plopped so for example: If I was plopping some A340's only like Swiss Air would be plopped, and none others would be. Does anyone else get this problem? I'll probably just have to reinstall the package thingy.

And um also, the cityhall I can't plop now, because when I do, then the MMP's (the A300's) kinda get plopped with it. If ya know what I mean. Yeah, it doesn't matter, I'll just not use the CityHall, not that I ever do.

And, er, How are the final installments for this project coming along? (Lotting the A340's) sorry, just curious.

Thanks for stuff, Muxcomee :)

joelyboy911

The city-hall bug has nothing to do with our work - it randomly includes any and all flora items. I think there is a bug fix out there somewhere though, that makes sure only trees are plopped, but I don't know exactly where it is.

I'm sorry I don't really understand your problem with Swiss Air? If you want to plop the different liveries you have to click multiple times on exactly the same spot. Is this what you are doing? If so (and the problem persists) can you please post more detail?

There are a lot of releases forecast for sometime around January. I was hoping to get some of them out before Christmas, but a roadtrip with some mates has caused a delay  ;). That includes (probably first up) the lotted A340s.

Thanks for sticking around. Merry Christmas everyone!
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

muxcomee

Whoops, sorry Joelyboy911 :P

I guess it was a mistake on my behalf, never read the instructions properly. :P

So sorry if I offended your greatness

TheElfKing

I would like to know if there will be a US Airways A320 or A319 or both.

apeguy

Quote from: TheElfKing on January 12, 2012, 11:01:42 AM
I would like to know if there will be a US Airways A320 or A319 or both.

In terms of the Airbuses, right now I think the SCAG team are mainly focusing on the A340's and getting them ready for release. ;)

But I may be wrong, they might surprise us with something else.

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

joelyboy911

Well, I shouldn't spoil too much information, but you are both right...

In terms of the "SCAG Airbus Project" that doesn't really include the A320s, but as you may know we released a pack of A320s featuring airlines from Australia, New Zealand and East/Southeast Asia last year. Having made some improvements to the model, I am also preparing a pack with airlines from America, ranging from Brazil to Canada, with a good number from the USA, and US Airways has not been overlooked. I hope that answers the question.  :P

If someone's wondering when releases will take place, I am happy to inform everyone that the final instalment of the A340s will be released not later than one week from today.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

TheElfKing

I see. Then were do I ask about the A320s?

ShadeSlayer

TheElfKing

joelyboy911

Don't worry! The A320s, technically speaking, are not open to request at this point. But I've been working on them (and showing some over at Simtropolis), and US Airways is already included.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

TheElfKing

Thank you for telling me that. I will stop wasting space here.

muxcomee

ONE WEEK ! ! ! Well, more like TWO DAYS ! ! !

Oh Ma Garsh.

Im so excited!
Have to pass the time.  :-\

CAN'T WAIT!

Will be a brilliant end to a brilliant project.

BTW: Good Work on the New Catalogue.  ;)

joelyboy911

You can now download the final instalment of the SCAG Airbus Project at the Simtropolis Exchange,
It's been a long time in the making (two years and three days - can you believe it!)
Thanks for sticking with us!

Airbus A340-500 & A340-600 Jetways                                              Airbus A340-200 & A340-300 Jetways

SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

hyped_up_boy

awesome work!  however, there is a problem with two of the lots.  i seem to be missing a dependency with the air tahiti nui lot (brown box on one of the corners) and the virgin atlantic a346 lot is missing the plane.

joelyboy911

Ah, sorry, I thought I fixed those - I'll update the file in just a moment! I must not have rebuilt the installer...  :-\
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

hyped_up_boy

Hmm I'm still having problems with those two lots after a redownload.  Lot Editor is showing that there's *something* occupying the space where a virgin atlantic plane should be, but it's just not showing up :/

joelyboy911

When testing on my computer, the installer does install the latest version - try deleting the old files and re-running the installer, perhaps?
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

apeguy

Just downloaded them and saw them in-game, and they're brilliant! I'm having the same problems with the virgin atlantic and the air Tahiti A340, but I'll re-download just to be sure. Other than that, another great addition from the SCAG Team! Well Done! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

muxcomee

Stunning, just stunning.

A long 2 years... A brilliant project... A fantastic addition...

And a huge congratulations to you, Joel.  &apls
And best of luck and wishes for your future studies (:

TheElfKing

I'm having the same problems with the A340s and why do the 777s have the Airbus logo when I click on them? Oh, and they're both fantastic.

EDIT: It's been fixed.