• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Corsica | A serene haven

Started by Yan077, May 14, 2009, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yan077

Corsica is the fourth largest island in the Mediterranean Sea (after Sicily, Sardinia, and Cyprus).
It is located west of Italy, southeast of the French mainland, and north of the island of Sardinia.

Welcome on the "Isle of Beauty"

Click on the pictures below

Update 1 : Icy Cap, the end of the world - page 01
Update 2 : Icy Cap, a lost place - page 03
Update 3 : Terence Creek Waterfall ! - page 05

MY OLD CREATIONS

STATE OF ALASKA

These pictures were taken around a very little village called "Icy Cap"

;)

Orange_o_

Certainly one of the most talented players for the moment.

Not that it is French $%Grinno$%, but because he has one gigantic concerns of detail  :thumbsup:

Your Alaska is spectacular  :)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

threestooges

Very nice start. Great detailing on the landscape. I've never been to Alaska before, but I know at least one person around here who has. I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for more.

dedgren

I know someone from Alaska, too!

QuoteYour Alaska is spectacular  :)

I'll second that, but then it has a great original as inspiration.  Let me know, Yan, if you would need any pics of anything from up here.  Scenery is everywhere!

Good luck.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Orange_o_

Oh Yes Yann it is the big idea that to ask for pics to David  ;D

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Yan077

Quote from: Orange_o_ on May 14, 2009, 01:31:03 PM
Oh Yes Yann it is the big idea that to ask for pics to David  ;D

why not  :D

BarbarossaS

I followed your MD on TSC, so I'm very happy you've decided to bring it here too! Your a master at creating these beautiful settings, so I'll keep on coming back here for more sweetness!  &apls &apls

-Stijn-

kimcar

??? Mm! it`s curious . I know someone who did the same MD as yours with the same pics  :D. Who can forget such a great work like that ? Great idea to show your excellent talent and long life to Alaska my friend  &apls &apls :thumbsup:

io_bg

One of the best MDs I've ever seen! Very detailed and great looking pics! &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Nexis4Jersey

Wow , Alaska is one of the last states not focused on much in SC4 City Journalism / Mayoral Dairying !  &apls

DragonsBay

You're doing a really good job at landscaping. &apls

Simpson

Warf warf  &dance
That's perfect my friend, as well, it's nice to see you here. Your pictures are always so pleasant to see.
I also hope to see Vlieland here  ::)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

wouanagaine

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

feliwi

wonderful terraforming! This MD is really representing the picturesque landscape of Alaska and is giving me much inspiration!

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Floydian

Beautiful shots, every one of them. You certainly have a keen eye for the small details, and thats what really makes the shot.

Which water mod are you using? I like the way it has a well defined edge to it... Mine becomes almost see-through near the shores, and its kind of troubling to pin point where I can and can't build.

sebes

Fantastic indeed. This looks very nice and very natural  :satisfied:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

graesloek

Stunning! Great work!  &apls

calibanX

Great scenery Yan. I love your use of the new rock mod. Maybe someone with the knowhow will post a linkie to some ploppable polar bears and seals  :thumbsup:

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Yan077

Welcome to Rozan Le Lac, a small city located in the french mountains near a lake.
Hope you like it  ;)