• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic of Jiesan

Started by dizflip, July 22, 2009, 10:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarton

I've been waiting a long time for this update, and it has come! This is fantastic! :thumbsup: &apls The sewall area does look better :thumbsup:, but I've never used Gurry's walls, do the corner diagonal pieces always look like they're missing a texture? Don't worry, you don't need to fix anything else. :)

Nexis4Jersey

cool , i forgot to comment on this MD , i just read the article , very interesting :)

Battlecat

Nice work!  You've got a great diversity of areas in your city!  Those seawalls to look particularly impressive though!

calibanX

That waterfront is great! Very nice newspaper as well. So what is the mysterious logo?

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Nanami

Nice MD. Where did you get those houses?

dizflip

solsystem: thanks a bunch!
Leodido: thanks!
tankmank: thanks! remember me? lol
Tomas Neto: haha thanks, but i just realized it doesn't follow the format of a real paper so i have to fix that. =P
djvandrake: thank you =D
jimbo_jj: thanks a lot! if u need the download link i can provide =]
citycapitalizer: thanks, im really really glad you're following my cj.  ()stsfd() it think i just didn't terraform well in that portion, nothing's wrong with the diag pieces.
Nexis4Jersey: thanks dude!!
Battlecat: thanks! im glad you the seawalls as they took me hours hah
calibanX: hehe thanks. the mysterious logo remains mysterious lol
976: thanks mate. the houses are japanese bats by SOMY.

Ever since school started, I didn't have any time for my own life much less SimCity. I took the IB program and well... the courses are ridiculously time consuming. However, I managed to create a New Years video as I've always done. Happy New Year everyone!

Please visit my MD! Also, come over to the League of Nations and be a part of it! We'd love to see you there!

Nanami

jmdude1

thats a great video! i hope you get some time for some updates in the near future.

djvandrake

Cool Video and Happy New Year!