• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ1

Ramona Brie

It gets more awesome by the day - release it before August (when school starts) and I'll be even happier (though I know to be patient). Where is that in Chemeketa, by the way?

Question: FlexSPUI has a "Type A"...is there a different "Type B" of any sort?

Tarkus

Thanks for all the kind words on FlexSPUI, everyone--I'm glad it was to your liking. :thumbsup:  I've been clamoring that functionality for ages, too, so I'm glad to finally have it, too. :)

Quote from: sitejunction on July 07, 2011, 08:16:11 PM
I wonder if sometime in the future we will get features like this for NWM networks.

There may actually be a "secret weapon" for the new NWM release . . . it's not quite as impressive to look at as the RHW ones unveiled so far, but I think folks will find it useful.  And eventually, a version of FlexSPUI to interface with the NWM's triple-tile networks will be produced as well.

Quote from: Tracker on July 07, 2011, 11:12:18 PM
Where is that in Chemeketa, by the way?

Highway 15 at 39th Avenue.  You'll see it being built in a few updates.

Quote from: Tracker on July 07, 2011, 11:12:18 PM
Question: FlexSPUI has a "Type A"...is there a different "Type B" of any sort?

Actually, the "Type A" referred to the Avenue TuLEPs used there.  There will eventually be one to interface with Avenue Type B TuLEPs (with a dual left) as well.  Suffice to say, the RHW will be getting more "Phoenix-y" in coming releases. :D  (I suppose "Phoenician" would be the more proper term.)

-Alex

RickD

Just incredible. Almost too good to be true.  &apls
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

banditp61

......................wow....................... &apls

jgehrts

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

ivo_su

Definitely a great addition to the  RHW. Seems to work on this project is  coming to an end and soon we  will be able  to enjoy it. Can I ask a stupid question  - will there RHW-10c the next version and  you can RHW-6c to go into secret weapon  3.

&apls &apls &apls &apls

Ivo

Terring7

I think that this cool trick can be very useful in the other transportation systems as well. Keep it up :thumbsup:
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

jibjohn

This looks really great! Thank you to the whole team! As a European though, can i ask if there has been any development on the roundabout front?
Once again great work Tarkus!
John

riiga

Made these today...

(click for full resolution!)

Texture isn't perfect yet though.

Jack_wilds

Hello Tarkus and all NAMites,

I'm getting that 'kid-in-a-candy-store' or 'kid-in-a-toy-store' giddiness with all the promising 'toys' for NAM, RHW and NWM -my favorite ad-on, anticipating a big release NAM-Day soon...

I particularly like the new off ramps, intersections and turn lanes now we make real highway diamond interchanges...  :thumbsup:

Jack

Girafe

Good job,

more european textures are always welcome  :)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Twinsfan14

Please excuse me while I pick up my jaw from the floor.  :D

This looks brilliant, guys. Can't wait for the release.

ivo_su

Quote from: riiga on July 08, 2011, 12:09:10 PM
Made these today...

(click for full resolution!)

Texture isn't perfect yet though.

Definitely a good idea you Riga, especially as regards the  marking of  exits  from the highway.  I expect  you to do this mod beauty and wider networks and  their  outputs  by RHW.

rhwfanatic221

Wow, the El Flex SPUI and the on-slope Tulep piece is ingenious, and will be great to have. I've one thing to ask though... can a larger network (say RHW 10 for instance) be incorporated into tht "modular" intersection? But yeah this release will be pretty epic according to everything I've been seeing lately  &apls  :thumbsup: Think the only other release tht'll rival and/or surpass this one for me is Multi Level RHW interchanges  :P

noahclem

The flex-spui certainly is an awesome addition  :thumbsup:

Quote from: riiga on July 08, 2011, 12:09:10 PM
Made these today...

That's sweet, great work Riiga!

@ ivo_su - no RHW-10C this time around but the flex-spui is compatible with other RHW networks. Hopefully 10C and 12S make it into the release after this one.

Hutts

Any chance for an onslope spui piece similar to the onslope t pieces for road, ave, etc?
Visit my sites
Snowmobile Michigan

metarvo

The FAR stuff is so smooth, SA!  Oh, and those look like RHW-2 D-ramps, Riiga.  ;D
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Ramona Brie

I remember Tarkus saying that he wouldn't release the third Secret Weapon until close to RHW5 release time...  :-\