• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MR.Y

what the...what should it be? a car park? So where in this world do you find something like this??? So I just know doubles at bridges, but I never had seen fourfold. But may you can show me a picture.

So don't understand me wrong, it is really a great work, and I can imagine, that this was many work, but the question is, how useful is it? In which city do you need such a capacity? I think it is more useful, if there are some tools, to build Intercections easier. So something like a 30m Highway overpass...

@riiga: This I missed really in the RHW, hope, this will come soon.

Fresh Prince of SC4D

DDRHW-4 wasn't good enough for you wasnt it marsh? You had to mindfreak'd NAM :P
Returning from Call of Duty . Must rebuilt what I destroyed....

Blue Lightning

Meh. Everyone know's this is better

(aka, guys, its a joke)
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

rhwfanatic221

Quote from: Blue Lightning on July 13, 2011, 04:01:33 PM

(aka, guys, its a joke)

Wow could you imagine all the traffic backups from being 5 lanes to 1 lane merge  ::)

ivo_su

(aka, guys, its a joke)

I really do not see what could be the benefits of  such a thing. This would result in huge  traffic jams  in my opinion, and not  especially  beautiful.
It's nice that it is just a joke, because otherwise  I'd be broke

- Ivo

rushman5

blue, im gonna say what the other two should have said: lol.

On a more serious note, its good to see consistent updates and information posted here. Thanks tarkus and the entire NAM team for that.

(aka, guys, its a joke)

LOL hahahahahahaha  :D  :D  :D
The only place where you find that is at toll booths!
Do re mi
I'm incomplete

Bergulf

(aka, guys, its a joke)

Hey, this could be usefull if you were making a caos city... :P

Otherwise it could also be used in the opposite direction... :thumbsup:

- Bergulf

dyoungyn

No,

You see this ALL THE TIME on I495 in DC during construction.  Sometimes they just shut down the dame beltway.

dyoungyn

metarvo

I'm totally sure someone would have eventually requested it anyway, so it's a good thing Vince has already got the groundwork in place for getting this into a future RHW.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

oxenrig

Not sure if this has been asked yet, but I remember something being mentioned about it a while back. Will there be a FlexFly for RHW-4 in 5.0?

Tarkus

Quote from: oxenrig on July 14, 2011, 10:01:55 AM
Not sure if this has been asked yet, but I remember something being mentioned about it a while back. Will there be a FlexFly for RHW-4 in 5.0?

There will not be any new FLEXFly pieces in RHW 5.0, though there have been some updates to the existing ones.

-Alex

TEG24601

This doesn't seem that much different than the exits on the Illinois Tollways, at least until they made the toll booths exits, just make the top 10+ lanes, and the bottom 2 lanes, and it would be perfect.

(aka, guys, its a joke)

GMT

reminds me of a serious roadblock situation we ran into a couple years ago on the highway here in germany.
3 lanes per direction (which is wide already) and police set up a roadblock for control puroses, big scale that was, and narrowed the 3 lanes down to 1 within a strech of 50-100 meters on the highway with barely any signage down the road to warn. not quite fun I might add. a wonder no crash happened here.

... really, it is. I swear.

jacksunny

Just a quick question: Will there eventually be FLUP pieces to go under the RHW or do they exist already?

jdenm8

They already exist at the end of the Road and RHW integration menu if I'm not mistaken (Road over RHW).

As for the texture, it was a joke and will never, ever be in the official RHW mod.

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

metarvo

Quote from: jdenm8 on July 15, 2011, 06:43:54 AM
As for the texture, it was a joke and will never, ever be in the official RHW mod.

Oh, too bad!  ;D  Since other joke RHW items (like those Arthur Berkhardt RHW-4s) have been released before, I figured there was always hope.  $%Grinno$%
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

jdenm8

I said official  :P

Never mentioned standalone mods.  :D

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

six9nc

Quote from: 111222333444 on July 14, 2011, 12:30:25 AM

(aka, guys, its a joke)

LOL hahahahahahaha  :D  :D  :D
The only place where you find that is at toll booths!

I was about to say the same thing...thinking of the NJTP
"The man who sleeps on the floor never falls out of bed"...Martin Lawrence

Tarkus

Alright, I think we've quoted the joke transition enough.  Back to actual development. :D

Been wrestling the ERHW-6C and the RHW-3 . . . they seem to play nice with one another now.

-Alex