• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Shaping Invermere Valley - Update 42 1/11/08

Started by jimmymac, June 11, 2007, 08:21:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berethor

Great development here!. I like a lot this town and the Murdoch River looks fantastic.   &apls

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ MallowTheCloud ♦ HabLeUrG ♦ moganite ♦ Mr Food11 ♦ jplumbley ♦ Vandy ♦ wouanagaine

serenity086

Wow, i was wondering how you were gonna go about starting towns in the mountains, so far i really like it. I like the type of houses you used.

Come Visit Murdock Valley

jimmymac

bat: I'd been putting the mountains off for a long time, I kinda liked the way the town developed, we will certainly see more of the mountains in later updates

Schulmanator: I'm glad you liked the Christmas update, I wanted to head away from the hustle and bustle of the cities for a nice winter break :)

Berethor: Glad you liked the areas, that is just a small part of Murdoch River, we will see more of it in later updates as it makes it way through the valley.

Serenity086: The mountain area is such a large part of the map, I had to finally get there in the end, no use in being scared of it ;D

--------------------------------------------

Update 42 - A New Year Comes Around

Firstly I want to wish everyone who reads visits Invermere Valley a happy new year. I want to apologise for the generally short nature of today's update, this is due to the fact that I am 22 days away from relocating from England to the United States, and everything is a bit crazy here right now. However, to prove that Invermere Valley is not forgotton about and definately not gone, I bring you a few screenshots of the area of Stark I am currently working on.

This is a northern part of the main Stark square, the area is primarily going to be business, but will ultimately feature another major park.

I love the black building that is built over the street. this is one of the feature buildings of this area and will definately have some history attached to it.

Every city needs music, and Stark isn't an acception to that rule.

Once again, I apologise for the disjointed update this week, unfortunately I will not be able to update again until I get moved over to the US, as my computer is being shipped away next week, so my playtime and posting time here will be cut drastically short. I will however try to get on to reply to comments etc. I should be back somewhere around the first or second week in February, so until then take care everyone, I hope you enjoyed the update.

tooheys

Stu, IV is looking good. Have always liked the look of your cities, and I can see why that building is one of your faves.

Hope the move goes smoothly. I'm sure everyone heres wishes you well, but just make sure your PC doesn't get lost, we're all looking forward to more updates.

Cheers

Dave

bat

That's a great first update in this new year!!

And wonderful pictures of that downtown! :thumbsup:

Pat

Stu wonderful update for the first update of the year!!! cant wait to see whats beholding us for this year.......

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rooker1

Super update and great chioces of custom content.  The park path running through the city is a very nice touch. 
I hope your move goes well and don't worry, we'll all still be here when you get back.  ;)

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

jimmymac

I just wanted to post quickly to say that SIV certainly isn't dead, but I am just very busy right now having just moved over to the US and now preparing for my wedding that is due to take place in 3 weeks time. I shall endevor to get back to a normal schedule before the end of the month, but I didn't want the thread closing down, hence why I am posting this now.

Pat

Hey glad to hear everything is doing well there Stu and I hope you are not to nervouse for the wedding, so where is the big event going to happen @???

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

tooheys

You really should get your priorities right  $%Grinno$%

SIV is always on my list, so regardless how long it takes I will be looking out for that update.

Best of wishes for the big day. (no pressure Stu, but no passing out at the alter, dropping the bride during the first dance, or falling head first into the cake, don't won't to see you both on America's Funniest Home Videos  ::) )

Cheers

Dave