• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

VDK Waterbus Terminal

Started by vester, March 23, 2007, 04:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vester

Well, I should not really show this, as there is a lot of modding to do yet before this ever gets out to the big public, but here goes:

So of you might have a change to figur out what this project is about.

EDIT: People have guess that it's a waterbus terminal, so I changed the subject title.

Rayden

vester

I knew I should not have include that last picture ;)

Well that is just part of the project. The more visible part of the end result.

Rayden

I knew you were working on the water taxis, so, even without the last picture, the logic would be some nice harbours for them, and I think you have mentioned that on the vdk water taxis thread. ;)

kimcar

&apls I can`t wait for see all of this project . Looking good so far.  :thumbsup:

Serkanner

I am also eagerly awaiting the progress on this project. The initial sneak preview looks very promising indeed.  :thumbsup:

Yoman

Just those 4 little shots remind me of venice. I really love that station, looks as if it was built in the 1980s.

bat

wonderful station! great work! :thumbsup:

Badsim

Quote from: vester on March 23, 2007, 04:38:13 PM
... there is a lot of modding to do yet before this ever gets out to the big public...

Hi vester , I'm highly interested by these functional water taxis stations ... d'you you intend to realize other canal set versions , or, at least will it possible for a LOTer to adapt them ? I love the nice modern looking as for the station than for the boat .... awesome work ! :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

vester

Thanks Badsim. That means a lot coming from you and thanks to the rest of you for your comments.

I have been running low on time and energy for SC lately.
Will not getting more time, but hopefully will find more energy, so I get more out of the time left for SC4.

I will try to adapt it to other canals versions. I am also working on another waterbus stop, a more simple one.
The building will be released as a stand alone version as well.

threestooges

Glad to hear you are still going to be working on these (but sorry to hear you have little time/energy). Can't wait to see what your new developments will bring, and hope your energy increases as you go. I don't think I would have ever thought to transit enable canal lots and I wish you luck with it.

jacqulina

vester

Quote from: threestooges on April 10, 2007, 03:01:12 PM
Glad to hear you are still going to be working on these (but sorry to hear you have little time/energy). Can't wait to see what your new developments will bring, and hope your energy increases as you go. I don't think I would have ever thought to transit enable canal lots and I wish you luck with it.

Well the lack of energy was due to my job searching, which ended this week.  ;D
Starting Monday a new job as a civil engineer. Going to be work with bridges and others concrete structures, sometimes also buildings....
It will not give me more time, but at least I know when I am working and when I have time to do sc4 stuff...

and no more job searching.

Serkanner

Congratulations for finding the job Vester ... I hope you will find some extra inspiration working as a civil engineer, becasue we can always use some more of you excellent creations  ;D

snorrelli

Wow! The pics look great - both the terminal and the boat. Can't wait! &hlp
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

MAS71

Hello Vester :) and thank you for your new works!!

It's very good design and coloring that suits BSC-Canals very much &apls
I also want to learn it of you.
I looking forward to completion and upload your works ;)

by the way...
Please hold out to your new job,before please be carful your health :thumbsup:
I want more my free times too ;D

Tnak you :)

threestooges

Congratulations on the completion of the search. I live with three civil engineering majors at school. It seems like they have an interesting job that seems fun too (I'm an economics major myself... so I don't get the chance to do what they do too much. They are currently preparing for a big conference this weekend for which they have built a concrete canoe (the actual concrete is light enough to float on its own) and other such events). Good luck with the job, and I'll look forward to what you happen to have next.

Badsim

Hello vester ,

To find a new job is a good new , so I'm glad you did it .  :thumbsup:
We'll be as patient that necessary ... RL is the most important . ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

vester

At the moment I am playing around with the nightlight on the San Andreas. Those nightlights takes forever and a lot of renderings.