• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vortext

Gohlbul - 4
feyss - 1

Ditto on the blue TSC house, maybe next time do some post processing to tone down the saturation on it. Besides, the lighthouse scene is very nice!  :thumbsup:

And with that Gohlbul wins the round and the competition is open to a new challenger.  ;)

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

I try my luck! :P

Akallan

Gohlbul

Mandarin(a)

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

romualdillo

vester

Bringing the picture over:
Akallan

Gohlbul

Akallan - 1
Gohlbul - 3

compdude787

Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

belfastsocrates

A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

mgb204

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Jmouse

threestooges

Sometimes the right framing can trump even the most detailed wide-shot.

Akallan: 2
Gohlbul: 8

art128

That makes it three round in a row for Golhbul, which means his picture is now in the Hall of Fame! Quite some time since we last got a HoF entry.

We need two new competitors!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Golhbul

Quote from: art128 on March 28, 2016, 02:52:08 AM
That makes it three round in a row for Golhbul, which means his picture is now in the Hall of Fame!

Thanks a lot.....  :thumbsup:

kelis

Congratulations Golhbul

Okay I will try with this picture;

Kelis
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

belfastsocrates

A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

vortext

Bringing pics together.

kelis

vs

belfastsocrates

kelis - 0
belfastsocrates- 1

Both pics display great lotting but cp's shaded trees while in plain daylight look a tad weird to me, Kelis. Besides, the little marina is such a charming place!  :thumbsup:

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

cmdp123789

&apls I love both.. and I just cant pick one  ()sad() really good job on both pics guys!

Simmer2

kelis - 0
belfastsocrates- 2
________________________________________________________________________________

vester

kelis - 1
belfastsocrates- 2