• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Rural Cemetary Walls and addons

Started by jeronij, December 15, 2006, 10:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTeaCat

Quote from: callagrafx on December 21, 2006, 02:20:55 AM
&hlp thank you thank you thank you thank you...TTC, he deserves more than a cuppa...drop some Midleton into it  :thumbsup:

LOL yes he does but I don't keep Alcohol in the house sorry.
    ( too much of a temptation for me &mmm)

:satisfied:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Alfred.Jones

These look amazing Jeronij! I have the perfect spot for them in my new city i'm building ;)

Sim City 4 Devotion

jeronij

hello again,

RL is normally quite busy, but if you are trying to manage a web site for the first time in your life...well...the thing is that I finally found the time to complete the set. The final number of pieces are 17  ??? . Waht  :-[ ?¿ . 17  #?¿?¿?$ ?¿ . Well, callagrafx was the one who suggested some diagonal pieces, not me  $%Grinno$% !!!

These are the two final versions:

Warm version

Cold version

And some testing I decided to make yesterday just to see that all the pieces fit correctly.

Probably some sort of menu activator for this set would be necessary, who wants 17 new icons in the park menu actually  ;) ?¿, but I dont have the knowledge to do this myself. Some help would be needed if somebody can.

I have to tweak the lots, make and assign the icons and pack the whole thing. Since these days I will be quite busy, I can not say a release date, but I am almost sure that this will happen before 2007  ;D

Oh, and a BIG THANKS to all for the pleasant feedback  :thumbsup: . Making custom stuff for such a great community is also MY pleasure  ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

jacqulina

wow thankyou these are wonderfull i can think of a lot of things i would like to use them for,beautifull work jeronij

callagrafx

Quote from: TheTeaCat on December 21, 2006, 10:32:35 AM
LOL yes he does but I don't keep Alcohol in the house sorry.
    ( too much of a temptation for me &mmm)

Well, as the chap who's face is my avatar once said, "I can resist everything except temptation'...but good for you.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

pvarcoe

Those are gorgeous walls, Jeronij.
Thanks for creating them.
I think they could be used as park walls as well as cemetery walls.

A great set!

bat

Fantastic job you have done there &apls &apls!!

Great pictures!

keithsed

I sure wish I had the talent to do that. 

I think my modding days have long past me by.   :(

All I can say is thank you very much.  I think they will be very useful for everyone.  Keep um comming!  &hlp

Keith

Alfred.Jones

These looks awesome! I look forward to seeing more :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

keithsed

Do you know what.  As I looked at these walls again and I thought, why not use the walls to enclose an English type farm.  You know like the hedge rows or stone walls you find scattered around some English/Scottish type farms. I can't see if they still have the little stone ball on the prior posts.  That might be a problem if it's still there.  If so I bet you could hid it with a tree.

Just a thought..

TheTeaCat

Another impressive update, &apls
just like always  :thumbsup:

Well done that man :D

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

toxicpiano

wow! Very pretty, I could certainly use those in a British city!
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

jeronij

Hello to all, I am glad to announce that I finally was able to finish and pack the set  &dance. Dont expect awesome icons for them  $%Grinno$%

You can download everything in the exchange right now  ;D

Feel free to post your feedback here ( specially good feedback  :D  :D )

keithsed , you can now edit them in the Lot Editor the way you need  ;) . But be very careful and try to not move the walls itself, or you may have trouble with the joints, later in the game  ::)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

bat

kimcar

&apls I just check them in the game , and they look great . Thanks for this nice add.

jacqulina

wow awesome thankyou for your great work :thumbsup:

sebes

They look fantastic jeroni. How do you do this? How do you find time for all these????  I won't download because they won't fit anywhere in my cities (mainly urban), but if going to play rural, I will try them definately, as the look realy very good!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

callagrafx

Sorry for the extra work, but as always you've delivered an amazing and extremely useful/versatile set, thank you.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Alfred.Jones

Woohoo :thumbsup: I have the perfect spot for them in my cities ;D

Sim City 4 Devotion

NikNik

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thank you for sharing this file with us Jeronij (and that on 25th of December  :wings:)

Now we wait for the first entry in the Show us your...cemetary section.

Nik-Nik