• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vortext

Another region Arthur, really?!  :P

Ah well, I guess practices makes perfect and your regions demonstrate that quite well! I like the breakwaters a lot!  :thumbsup:

The city looks splendid too. What are those brown, little crops btw? 
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

feyss

I really like how you mix urban and rural zones. Great job.  :thumbsup:

Dantes

Hello,
Your cities look great, I'm curious how looks your region as it grows. I hope that all goes well and you do not have the cards look hard with memory.

All the best

noahclem

It's a beautiful new region Arthur! I'm very happy with everything so far and am enjoying the new sidewalks  :)

kelis

I like the new region, I think you can get a good result in that map  :) BTW I saw that you did your own lots with the greenhouses, it's nice to see that my Japanese region could be an inspiration for the other members  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

art128

Thanks for the comments guys. :)

No idea what the brown, little crops are, sorry Vortext.  ()sad()

I went back to my previous sidewalk mod, the HD one was giving me some issue with train stations and diagonal filler lots.

Today I'm going to show you some picture of Kamiyama ( the city, yes. :) ), mainly the four principal train stations. (Shinkansen, JR lines, Seibu and Keio)

I've reworked a bit the region. Modified the port area, added some flood dam for the river and the little lake, added a onsen (hot spring) area and extended the water 1 tile further to add the island of Sado as well as the Enoshima island.

click the pictures for full size.

The Shinkansen station.

The central JR station.

The Seibu terminus.

The Keio Terminus.

I hope you liked these pictures. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Dantes

WOAHW °Ä°'''
That's amazing °Ö°
No words, no words for this °Ä°'''

The shinkansen station & jr station are *woahw* fantastic! °_° art-kun-tastic! °-°

noahclem

Awesome pics Arthur  &apls  Really a great selection of stations and I'm curious about the details of the Shinkhansen one. Is that yours? Sorry the sidewalk mod didn't work out. I could have a look at the problem-causing filler lots and stations if you'd like though not sure when I'll have time.

mgarcia

Really beautiful stations.    &apls &apls Great work batting them!

art128

Thanks guys. :)

However I'd like to mention that only the JR central station was BATed by myself. All the others are already available from another creator. :)

The shinkansen station is from Moonlight. Just scroll down, it's neat the bottom of the page.
The Keio terminus is available from HaS here. Again just scroll down, it's after the stadiums. I just photoshoped it to add a central platform and to make them longer.
The Seibu terminus is a BAT created E-N and is available Here

:)

Props & Texture Catalog

art128

Double post..  ::)

Update time!

Today I have a mosaic ready for you from Sado island, north of the region.

Please read: The shadows are turned off because my computer can't handle them anymore. I have no idea why but each time I have them and try to move or play the simulator it lags and eventually crash. I don't know why, nor do I want to look for a solution at the moment. So please, don't comment to say " lol ur shadow are off!!! " because I'm well aware of that, thanks. That will just upset me more than anything. thank you.

Now onto the update. :) I have created a basic map showing the main places and transports of the region. I'm really bad at making maps though, this explain the inferior quality.  :P

Click here for the transport map.

Here you have it. I hope you liked this update. :)

Props & Texture Catalog

vortext

Sorry to hear about the shadow issues Arthur.  :(

That said, the airport turned out great and I really like the creative use of NBVC's marina!

Quote from: art128 on June 11, 2014, 10:15:08 AM
No idea what the brown, little crops are, sorry Vortext.  ()sad()

Hm, yeah, maybe I should've been more articulate. What I meant was: are those seasonal crops (and by the looks of it I think they are) and if so, where can I download them?!  ;D
time flies like a bird

kelis

I like to see how the map is taking shape !! About this update I like the small aiport, fantastic job Arthur  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Dantes

How big the cards are on which makes your city? Maybe your computer can not cope with too much great stuff.
Otouto-chan, I think you can do it to solve the problem! I belive of you and Jack Frost! Go Art, Go Art ~°Ö°~

Nanami

seems that I missed a lot of nice update here! amazing work you have since I away! I like mostly in your station area! oh btw where you get that main station from?

Shark7

That little airport you built is interesting.  Definitely different than the small airports I am used to (my town only has a 3200 foot (975 meter) runway) which are mainly useful for crop dusters.  And airports around here are not built in the cities, but usually 2-3 miles from town (they are all old training fields from World War 2).

As far as your larger urban areas go, you always seem to build excellent parks in the middle of your cities...even the ones that are mostly concrete.  :thumbsup:

art128

Thanks for the comments guys. :)

Can I have just 3 more comments so the next update is on the next page? :D

Vortext: yeah, they're seasonal. But again, I have no idea where I got them. :/

Dantes: I don't know. A few weeks back I had no problem taking pictures with the shadow. But now when they're on and I move around/Play the simulator the game starts lagging and crashes as it can't calculate whatever it is trying to. I don't really mind tbh, I like it without the shadows. :)

976: Thanks. The main station, if you're referring to the Kamiyama station, I BATed it. :)

Props & Texture Catalog

ユミーちゃん

Great Job Arthur &apls! But I just wondering: where did you get those little shops? If you don't know which ones I'm talking about, its the ones at the bottom of the last picture on entry 107. Not ML's or the RUSH ZAKKYOS, the other ones. Thanks, and please reply ;). 日本からのご挨拶!しかし、実際に、私のコメントに返信することを確認してください。いつものように、とにかく、偉大な仕事、アーサーさん! &apls

mak

Great job! As others have mentioned, the small airport is very well done! :thumbsup:

vortext

Aaaand here you go. Update please.   ;)

Too bad you don't recall where you got the crops from. Hard knowing there's a seasonal crop out there which I don't have yet.   $%Grinno$%
time flies like a bird